Daka's Skill Kills Allies

I had an interesting GW fight where my Ventress was down to 1 HP due to DoT, with more DoT stacks on her. I retreated and pulled her out of my line up.

At the end of the battle, with the enemy only having one character left, I put Ventress back in.

Old Daka was the first to move, and I used her Chant of Resurrection skill to heal Ventress. Instead, it instantly killed her!

The enemy team had one character left that did not move yet. So my Old Daka definitely killed my Ventress.

Didn't matter in the end for my GW run, but certainly a bug.

Replies

• Options
    Had a similar issue where I took out Lumi after DOT took her to 1HP.

I then brought her in later in the fight and died without anyone touching her!

Don't know if it was Daka, but she was on my team at the time.
  • Options
    I saw Ventress die as a result of Daka's skill animation. It was the trippiest bug I've seen so far.
  • O8c8h80
    119 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I geuss there is an issue with healing when characters are at low or practically no health. I've had barris kill my own players, and it wasn't in galactic war. I thought the bug was just barris but maybe not. I posted a thread about it and EA Jesse said they're looking into it and will get back to us. Try and recreate the situation and take screenshots if you can so we can get a better idea of what's going on.

I know there is a separate "issue" in GW when retreating and reentering with zero health that I think is independent from any healers.
  • Options
    Always "looking" into it and never fix the issues. I'm about done with this **** game simply because they don't fix anything. Wasted money on shards you can't use, wasted time on bugs that are ridiculous and customer service that doesn't do crap.

Gg ea another piece of crap for the books
  • Options
    Give em some time at least.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Would make sense that if dot's would have reduced your health to below zero, and then you heal, you need to heal that negative health into the positive range or you die.

Think the real bug is the artificially staying alive with 1hp.