Yoda Event Comeback

Anyone know about when he's scheduled to return?

Replies

• Options
    They said 1 week each month
  • Options
    Be more specific?
  • Options
    I'm hoping a bit longer, I still need one more jedi at 6* but working on 2 to reach that.
  • Options
    I'm ready for my 7*, just need event! :)
  • Options
    Lucky, i only have 1 7* and it was one i wasnt planning on, Eeth Koth
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I still need 187 barriss shards and 76 jc shards for the 7 star. I will be able to unlock him finally when it does come back.
  • Thraken
    51 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Farmed em all... Lumi, barris, mace, eeth, qgj...also soon to have ahsoka.

Lots of sacrifice for one guy, but it's Yoda!
  • TheRedDeath
    139 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    does any one knows the dates where he came back previously? Including the ones in feb march
  • Options
    That's what I was asking Red, I don't remember specifically, but it's a month apart methinks
  • Options
    I'm farming Lumi, Ashoka, old ben and JC, dont have bariss unlocked yet. I've been off and on doing mace but trying to get my 5* fives to 6* mainly. QGJ though unless its changed I can only do with Cantina shipments.
  • Options
    Tohopka wrote: »
    I'm farming Lumi, Ashoka, old ben and JC, dont have bariss unlocked yet. I've been off and on doing mace but trying to get my 5* fives to 6* mainly. QGJ though unless its changed I can only do with Cantina shipments.

Oh yeah, I stopped on plo, and kit and aalya are still only 3* :(
  • Options
    does any one knows the dates where he came back previously? Including the ones in feb march

You should be able to find those date if you read through the game updates. From what I can remember it has been a month apart except for the most recent one that was only 3 weeks after the one before it started.
  • Options
    I would recommend QGJ asap, he's beast. Lumi first in GW, and Eeth in arena...(ugh, only jedi option there). He's terrible, but easy to farm. If you want yoda bad enough you can justify farming him... but yah I bought the heroine bundle back in December before the Barris nerf, so I was in decent shape there, got Mace in a pack somewhere... lucky me I guess.
  • Options
    dang yeah, like i said i got Eeth to 7* already now back to my original arena farming, been doing QGJ but I need my fives up another star for arena he's only 5* atm.
    been working on Lumi though, she is halfway there. doing hard LS/DS and GW. which is helping. my shards for JC to help with Lumi havent been great, old ben is real close to 6*
    already have ashoka to 6*
  • Options
    I'm just trying to get the last 7 shards to Old Ben to 5* so I can get 5* Yoda. I started out good, but the shards have really dried up lately.
  • Tohopka
    97 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm just trying to get the last 7 shards to Old Ben to 5* so I can get 5* Yoda. I started out good, but the shards have really dried up lately.

I hear ya, i was down to 3 shards on old ben to 6* did 2 refreshes and only got 2 shards out of those 2 refreshes. I was so p......... well you can imagine. I had to double check to make sure i had the right one set when i was doing it.
    The RNG was not with me tonight.
  • Options
    Man I remember farming Kylo and getting like every other drop a shard...seems like the drop rate got nerfed. Could just be me. I'm farming old Ben myself, but he's taken a back seat to my GS (40 more for 7*) then RG after him hopefully...
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Please do not call Eeth Koth terrible, it hurts his feelings and has never been true.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Please do not call Eeth Koth terrible, it hurts his feelings and has never been true.

Rofl
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    God knows what will happen when Yoda gets protection...perhaps outright undefeatable!
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Options
    Last time the yoda event opened back up the same day as an update, so my guess is he'll be back Sunday.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Kurt0717 wrote: »
    Last time the yoda event opened back up the same day as an update, so my guess is he'll be back Sunday.

Makes sense
  • Options
    I'm ready to go too. No 800 refreshes for me this time. I'm hoping for Sunday, if not I bet they push it to May 4th
  • Options
    I'm ready for 7* Yoda
    All gear 8 and abilities 7

Barriss L
    QGJ L
    Lumi
    Ahsoka
    JC

Question1. Of the two who should be the leader? Barriss or QGJ?

Other question. Is it true they are only offering 500,000 credits for defeating Yoda this time around instead of the million that others have received? Read it in the forum today and I'm not sure of its validity.
  • Options
    I had better success with Barris lead
  • Options
    I am guessing they will bring the Yoda event back when the Ewok event goes away on the 24th...or something close to that.
  • Options
    I'm stuck using Eeth, hoping he doesnt suck too hard
  • Options
    Yoda is chief chirpas great great grandpa
  • Options
    I have Lumi and QGJ at 7*, Barris 21 shards away from 7* and Ahsoka and JC at 5*, half way to 6*, but they are both easy to farm so I'm hoping to be ready when Yoda does come back