They are pushing out this update on GoT night

Naecabon
1243 posts Member
edited April 2016
IMO, love them or hate them, love the patch or hate the patch, I think we should all take a moment to respect the fact the devs are making one of the biggest sacrifices any human being could possibly make.

They're working overtime on the weekend to push out a major content update the night of the S6 Game of Thrones premiere.

I've had some pretty harsh things to say in the past, but tonight I'm definitely humbled. There isn't a soul alive that'll keep me from my tv in 10 hours, that's for sure!

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    They wont miss it, I am sure EA has cable.
  • Options
    :')
  • Options
    Haha, love the series. Loved all the books except the 4th one. I'm glad that HBO is doing what Martin couldn't and finish the series.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    *respect*
    {RotE}
  • Options
    FYI, Have you read any of Brandon Sanderson's stuff. IMO, he's the best fantasy writer out there right now.
  • Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    I think we should all take a moment to respect the fact the devs are making one of the biggest sacrifices any human being could possibly make.

They're working overtime on the weekend to push out a major content update the night of the S6 Game of Thrones premiere.

Getting paid in exchange for services? You're being dramatic dude. It's called a job. They're over there making millions of dollars. I don't think they care.
  • Options
    I plan to hold star wars up in the air on my phone to the right of the TV. EA is forcing me to endure incredible muscle soreness.
  • Options
    What is "Game of thrones"? A new game? Did I miss something? :/
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think we should all take a moment to respect the fact the devs are making one of the biggest sacrifices any human being could possibly make.

Getting paid in exchange for services? You're being dramatic dude. It's called a job. They're over there making millions of dollars. I don't think they care.

You think the game designers are the ones making millions of dollars?

hahaahhahahhaha

And again yeah it's a job, they aren't there by choice. Guarantee they'd all rather be home in front of their teevees too.
  • Options

You think the game designers are the ones making millions of dollars?

hahaahhahahhaha

And again yeah it's a job, they aren't there by choice. Guarantee they'd all rather be home in front of their teevees too.

T.v.*
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the content of the episode will be the same Monday morning as it is Sunday night.
    Geez people get so worked up over TV shows, lol.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    What is "Game of thrones"? A new game? Did I miss something? :/

This is why I love @BentWookiee
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the content of the episode will be the same Monday morning as it is Sunday night.

IT IS NOT THE SAME
  • Options
    Is GoT worth to watch? (Not being sarcastic)
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options

IT IS NOT THE SAME

LOL.
    Yesterday I played the GoT board game with my family. Holy cow. It is true to the story/books/show by being amazingly complicated.
  • Options
    I'm in the UK so don't get Game Of Thrones till Monday night so should be ok
  • Options

IT IS NOT THE SAME

LOL.
    Yesterday I played the GoT board game with my family. Holy cow. It is true to the story/books/show by being amazingly complicated.

Did everyone die? I need to know before I buy it for my own family ;)
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    It's more like a Diplomacy/Risk type game but much more complex.
  • Options
    Not so fun after finding leaked pictures from s06 yesterday, now i know 2 characters that will die :(
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Not so fun after finding leaked pictures from s06 yesterday, now i know 2 characters that will die :(

SHADDAAAPPP
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options

SHADDAAAPPP

Han dies.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

SHADDAAAPPP

Han dies.

Repeatedly! He's a tank character. :wink:
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

SHADDAAAPPP

Han dies.

But when he did Rey, Finn and Chewie all gained turn meter.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Dantefire wrote: »

IT IS NOT THE SAME

LOL.

Did everyone die? I need to know before I buy it for my own family ;)

Yes, then they turned zombie!
  • Options

SHADDAAAPPP

dont worry wont say who dies ^^
  • Options
    If I worked for EA and they told me I had to work for the Update push tonight I'd laugh. Though, I am about 99% sure that's why the update is split. App update is ready for the stores, I'm positive. Rest of the update conveniently comes out Monday instead of Sunday. Coincidence?... You know Nothing.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!