Issue: light Side 5-D

Is it me or is this one extremely difficult to 3-star? Feels like an issue, the amount of damage the basic droids are doing to my max level/gear rating: IV/V/VI characters.

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump again...
  • Options
    I just reached it. Am seeing the same thing you are. They are hitting for 2K crits. I can't gear my JC past V because I need 1 piece of gear from this level. Also need the same piece of gear for Phasma and a few others. Currently running Chewy 4*, JC 3*, Jawa 3*, Resist Troop 2*, and Clone SGT 1*. Don't want to buff up the 1 and 2 stars because they won't be in my end game strategy anyway. 10 away from unlocking Luminara but then have to lvl and gear her up. I guess I will just have to wait a few more days and get to lvl 46 with Luminara in the troop.

Had a similar issue with 4-f Hard and the sand trooper grenades. Borrowing Old Ben took care of that. There must be a character on the light side that can slow down the droids and/or stun or something.
  • Options
    Ok so now a week down the road and 6 or so levels gained it is not an issue anymore with the stronger line up and Lumi in the mix. It just seems that there are some walls that you will have to be patient with as you progress which is as it should be. Wouldn't be fun if it wasn't a bit of a challenge.
  • Options
    yeah DS 6b hard really, really hard :(
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !