Switch in cantina?

Tyler
92 posts Member
I'm level 40 and in cantina I've been going for old daka from the start and I'm not sure it's the best move to go for her atm I have 25/80 shards idk if I should stop and go for Poe and get him to 4 stars or switch and go for boba or fives

Replies

• Tyler
    92 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going for luminara in Galactic war so Lumi will replace Talia for Healer so I won't need another healer for a long time so I'm not sure wat to do atm :/
  • Options
    Get daka first. Ds healer only daka and talia. It's ok if you do not want to upgrade her star. You need to do well in all table. Not just in arena.
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Get daka first. Ds healer only daka and talia. It's ok if you do not want to upgrade her star. You need to do well in all table. Not just in arena.

But wouldn't it be beneficial for the moment to get Poe to 4 stars or just get old daka which will take a long time then get Poe to 4 stars
  • Options
    Daka then poe
  • Options
    Tyler wrote: »

But wouldn't it be beneficial for the moment to get Poe to 4 stars or just get old daka which will take a long time then get Poe to 4 stars

If you want to progress in the Dark side missions, Daka is very important.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Tyler wrote: »

If you want to progress in the Dark side missions, Daka is very important.

So just get daka don't promote her then go Poe?