Why jedi squad = worst squad?

Even an ewok team is better than any jedi squad...

Replies

• Options
    Great thread.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Yes. Is better short than long. When people write long stuff noone will read it
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Tl;dr
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody bothers to raise them to arena levels.

I play Jedi, and am sitting at rank 5.
  • Options
    Aayla would change all of that but of course very few players are willing to pay thousands of dollars for a chance at getting her...
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Ummm, ummmmmm because they're Jedi ?
  • Options
    I run all jedi. Been behind on my shard forever by 5 levels. Must've got thrown in late to the party. I sithink at 600 and work my way below 500 for payout
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I run all jedi. Been behind on my shard forever by 5 levels. Must've got thrown in late to the party. I sithink at 600 and work my way below 500 for payout

Thats not exactly a glowing recommendation...
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »

Exactly. Wish I would've done something unique. I started the last day of december and I've been playing catch up on my shard ever since
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

Exactly. Wish I would've done something unique. I started the last day of december and I've been playing catch up on my shard ever since

Um, Jedi arent unique, but they are not popular as Arena teams lately, so you would be a standout.
  • Options

Um, Jedi arent unique, but they are not popular as Arena teams lately, so you would be a standout.

They need more synergy. Sith have every advantage against them
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

They actually have the best synergy due to having so many options.

They do have a few hosers, but Sid and Dooku are pretty easy opponents, really, even with their bonuses.

What they need is a 10-20% damage boost across the board.
  • Options

Future fix:
    Jedi Luke
    Unique Ability :
    Luke has a 10% chance each turn to make a Sith or Empire enemy attack one of their allies. This chance is doubled for Darth Vader.
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know why they didn't release Jedi Luke in the first place. He is the icon of the whole **** collection.
    SodenBowl.com
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    His special ability could be to smooch with his sister when they paired up.
    SodenBowl.com
  • Options
    SS0DEN wrote: »
    His special ability could be to smooch with his sister when they paired up.

Special, not "special"
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    All of the Jedi currently in the game die at the hands of clones and sith. The Jedi suck because they did suck. There doing what they were supposed to do. Die.