Can someone give me a play by play of how to deal with this Raid.

EricsonX
703 posts Member
Just explain how the whole thing works. I mean, there's what, 4 stages, that everyone together has to beat? Cause I'm on first fight, I've got the bar down to 93.25%. Should I keep beating on Gamorrean Captain, or wait for his summons, or what. Explain it to me in totality please.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I think thete are a few guides posted already, you should do a search.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, fine, but, one question-that percentage bar, does that reflect the ENTIRE raid, or just the first phase? Does each phase have a % bar?
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    Ok, fine, but, one question-that percentage bar, does that reflect the ENTIRE raid, or just the first phase? Does each phase have a % bar?

Each phase is represented by a section of the bar. 1st one is the captain. Next 3 are the rancor stages. It is much easier to do damage to rancor but few people in my guild fight the captain so I do that and watch myself go from 10 to 30 on the leaderboard over night
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Stretch the battles out so you can do more damage over time. Dont look to end the encounter quickly.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, its depressing, my guild is only down to 20% on the first stage alone, and its Tier 3 I think FFS. I think if more people don't come strong to the hoop, I'm just going to put in the baby Tier 1 next time for crying out loud.
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    Yeah, its depressing, my guild is only down to 20% on the first stage alone, and its Tier 3 I think FFS. I think if more people don't come strong to the hoop, I'm just going to put in the baby Tier 1 next time for crying out loud.

What levels are the people in your guild?
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    Options
    Spend a lot of money like Team Instinct and have 50 guild members who each have 5 squads of 7* toons fully geared and full abilities.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not that ambitious, I'll be happy with Tier 3/4 rewards for the time being.
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Options
    @EricsonX the biggest tip I can give you is to retreat from battle if things are not going well.

If you have a good run, try and escape out with your best toons, if that doesn't work after the first couple. Retreat and try again.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net