Help with GW tokens

ElToro
149 posts Member
I have already 7*ed Lumi, phasma, 86 and Poggle, who would you guys go for next? I got 10000 tokens to burn

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Save em and hope someone gets added
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I rather use them to have an extra character to use during raids
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    RP though he/she got nerfed still does good damage if you want a damage dealer
  • allbald
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Get phasma maxed for certain team combos as well.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    RP is female. She's Ok, definitely not what she was though. Biggs and Raider both call assists, which is always nice. I've been hearing people rave about Biggsie, but don't have him so I can't confirm/deny.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I am planning to go after RP.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Is the majority saying RP?
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo is another option but if you don't really have Ewok based team then plain fails, cancel it.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I wish they had more jedis in gw tokens, then i would be to get me a yoda
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    For raids Teebo might be the best. He is pretty good with his tm manipulation.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Because I'm definitely not using any of my other resources on jedis because there are definitely better characters to get, and if i have to 7* 3 other jedi characters for a ftp like me yoda is not worth it
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    You'll probably end up with Lumi, Barriss, JC, and QGJ anyway. Adding one more for Yoda at some point isn't a big deal. There's no rush though of course.
  • Options
    Teebo is a great choice, but only if you have the other ewoks to go with him. Until you get those ewoks, Nightsister Initiate is pretty good as well.
  • Options
    Teebo for raids.

I've finished Phasma, Magmatrooper, Tusken Raider, IG-86, Poggle, Lumi, and NS Initiate.

NS initiate is a useless hunk of HP.
    RP is (almost) nowhere to be seen at top of leaderboards. Not good enough.
    TR sounds good on paper, but doesn't do enough damage.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Convert them into shard shop credits.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    People saying Teebo, remember TM down was nerfed so that drops his use quite a bit
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    People saying Teebo, remember TM down was nerfed so that drops his use quite a bit

True, he certainly isn't quite the TM eater he was before, but still a great pick for an ewok team. His TM reduction is still very potent when it lands, but that's just been fluff since Chirpa was released, anyway.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    So teebo for raids?