Has this happen to you? vrs C555555555's

Peanut
87 posts Member
2 recent arena battles vrs dooku led teams, C55555555's is bonus attacking with every attack even on a counter attack....

It is impossible and I right pain in the **** to beat in this glitch or bug or virus and on viragra

Only one attack at a time please C-5555555's

Replies

• SeaWhy
    84 posts Member
    Options
    His level 8 basic ability gives him a bonus attack if his target has speed down
  • Options
    Peanut wrote: »
    2 recent arena battles vrs dooku led teams, C55555555's is bonus attacking with every attack even on a counter attack....

It is impossible and I right pain in the **** to beat in this glitch or bug or virus and on viragra

Only one attack at a time please C-5555555's

I like how they "fixed" fotp bonus attacks but left all the others.
  • Coris
    41 posts Member
    Options
    It's omega ability on his basic attack, allow double attack if speed malus. not a bug
  • Peanut
    87 posts Member
    Options
    But it is on Every but of damge not just speed down EVERY FUDGEN ATTACK
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    it's only on his basic attack with the omega upgrade, fun to play with, but it doesn't do that much damage anyway.
  • m0rality
    167 posts Member
    Options
    His basic attack Omega level basic attack gets a bonus attack if the client has speed down. This also applies when he counters or participates in a tandem attack initiated by other toons.
  • Options
    m0rality wrote: »
    His basic attack Omega level basic attack gets a bonus attack if the client has speed down. This also applies when he counters or participates in a tandem attack initiated by other toons.

I have also noticed that if you have speed up and he attacks you and lands speed down in the background he attacks twice.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Stunners are always a good hoser to counters.
  • Spiro
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Except his resistance the stuns is too high. I think he is the only OP character in the game currently. He needs something nerfed, either his resistance or the crazy counter-attacks.
  • scca325is
    36 posts Member
    Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    it's only on his basic attack with the omega upgrade, fun to play with, but it doesn't do that much damage anyway.

I don't know if anyone else is experienced this, but I see the same thing. Bonus attack on EVERY attack, whether speed down is applied or not. Also, when battling Fives in Area, each hit does 2-3k critical. So when I leave Fives as the last toon in a battle, and he has full health, he will destroy all my toons.

I once did a battle where I destroyed the opponents team, and only Fives was standing.

I had Leia, RG, and QGJ left (QGJ at 30% health, RG at about 50%, and Leia at 100% with some protection left). I lost the battle....

Five double countered every time, and hit for about 2-3k each.

****?!
  • Peanut
    87 posts Member
    Options
    That's it ^^^^ every attack slow or not even assists and counter

I had hk 88 86 and phasma full health no protection left v full fives I lost