Can you please get rid of the guild competitive side of things

brett94
386 posts Member
No one in the guild should earn more then anybody else as its a team game mode, i bet alot of people feel cheated out of the game cause i do, put so much time into build a multi roster for arena, campaign, GW, challenges and now i have to do the same again with the raids which will take months and all that progress is for nothing, im lucky if i place below #30 in guild rank and have a strong roster but harldly any debuff characters, and my guild mates are ruining me on score and no chance of progressing any faster with this score system, i saw an idea on tiering the rewards on damage and that gives everyone a better chance on obtaining better gear, i completely agree with this because it seems more fair overall because it wont be long before i start losing alot of ranking in the arena slowing progress even more, if i was to make my own guild and build it up with players with a worse roster then me and just place 1st all the time just leaves everyone else at a disadvantage and its just poor, rescheme the raid rewards system pleaseee!

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I'm happy that some of my team mates do.double my dmg. Let them have more rewards. I'm fine. They help me get my rewards as well.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I am fine with the current state of guilds.
  • Spiro
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Meh, just make the differences in rewards smaller.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    It bothered me at first but I'm probably around 10th strongest in my guild with only the top 2 being a bit out of sight. I'm quite looking forward to reeling them in, depends what sort of guild you are in I guess, whalemania and you might as well leave
  • Old_Tallen
    385 posts Member
    Options
    Manage guild properly = problem solved.

Rotate the top 3 payout slots to bump your lesser geared guild mates and boost the entire guild as a whole.

Problem is, 99% of guilds are random collections of selfish people who only joined a guild for the rewards that benefit them and why not, this game actively punishes players for not joining a guild, so it's unavoidable.

Watch when a pug guild fails a raid all the tryhards jump ship onto the next wobbly pontoon. It's such a shame, guilds could have been awesome, instead it's mandatory attendance for most and a massive gear bump to the privileged few.