QGJ debuff Bug

I have noticed that quite often QGJ will debuff Luminara's evasion up, but not grant offense up to my team. The evasion will disappear and he will hit her, but no offense up. Anyone else know why? Or is it just a bug?

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I have seen this as well. Sometimes i do not dispel but still get the buff, and vice versa.
  • Options
    I have noticed that quite often QGJ will debuff Luminara's evasion up, but not grant offense up to my team. The evasion will disappear and he will hit her, but no offense up. Anyone else know why? Or is it just a bug?
    +1
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    I have seen this as well. Sometimes i do not dispel but still get the buff, and vice versa.
    Same! Whats goin on lol
  • SterlingK
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Same.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Seen it more than once....no idea.
  • Naso
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Same.
    line id: naso_fin
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen him debuff but the character dodged which I thought was weird.
  • kalidor
    2124 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »

I also see the same thing with health steal - defender dodges, attacker still heals even though no damage was done. Win-win..?
    I've also noticed Humbling blow failed to provide Offense Up. Maybe they made Offense Up on debuff a %chance and forgot to tell anyone.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    yes I've had this happen once or twice where I removed old ben's evasion buff but didn't offense up my team. wasn't a big deal since at that point only old ben is left alive and the match is won. just takes an extra 5 seconds due to doing less damage
    mighty chlorians
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Same
  • PyroPuff
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Been seeing this all day too on multiple battles and removing from multiple toons. However, this issue isn't new and was supposed to be resolved. It seems like something happened to mess it up again recently
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Same. Also sometimes he will not debuff and gain offense up. Wierd.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Only ever got offense up once off QGJ using his special on any buffed enemy its bull
  • Options
    Exactly. They thankfully changed granting the dispel on the toon death, but sometimes it dispels her evasion up and doesn't give the offense up
  • lordvigor
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Exactly the same problem here, especially when Lumi is the leader aswell the dispel works but no offense up is granted. I also noticed another strange thing: Dooku(Leader) was the last toon on field, offense down was applied to him by Ben. After that Dooku dodged an attack, he was still on offense down. But the AI uses Humbling Blow of my QGJ on Dooku and granted the offense up Buff to the full team.
    Was like he gots offense down and up at the same time.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    +1 needs to be looked at.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen it happen multiple times as well
  • Options
    And Sid too has a bug (or is it?) with Victory March, he can use it twice.. scenario: he attacks, enemy dodges, VM is still there
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    It's so unreliable now to get the buff from humbling blow that I just consider it a bonus when it does happen.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen similar behavior with other dispels?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Seeing this more often than not
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options

Another QGJ bug(?) is that his dispel works 100% of the time on tenacity up. Shouldn't the tenacity up prevent the dispel?
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »

Seen this one too