The AI are too smart, always targeting healer and low health unit

for PvP, thats absolutely fine.
but for galactic war thats ridiculous and doesnt make sense when the AI focus to kill our unit particulary healer. its completely unfair since we travel across more than 10 battles, which some of them are actually stronger than us. of course we dont have so many powerful unit to switch.
Al should be stupid enough to target randomly, and they movement are too predictable, always use special abilities as soon as they can use it even when its useless ( this make autoplay sucks unless you are overwhelming your enemies unit), and friendly Al ( autoplay) always lose to enemies at similar level. LOL.
make some changes please.

Replies

• Options
    Well wouldn't you target the healers and low health characters first? Use the retreating strategy and don't put your healer in your killing squad. Wait until a couple of the enemy characters are dead then retreat and bring your healer. I'm new to GW, but this strategy has worked really well for me.
  • Options
    @Ngentot
    Wait what? Isn't it more fun and fulfilling to win battles that the enemy tried its best during? Why not just develop a better strategy or fuller bench rather than asking for less intelligent AI. That way, when you win you know it's because your team is strong, not because the AI is just dumb.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Now you see that evil will always triumph, because AI is dumb.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Why would it not make sense for the AI to at least an ounce of tactical decision making? Honestly we have such a huge advantage already with being able to make full tactical decisions, including focus fire, retreating at ideal times, and altering our team composition then reengaging. I actually want the AI to be smarter with heals.
  • Options
    This is the first I've heard of the AI being too smart. Many times I'll have a unit in the red and they will attack one that's at full health.
  • Options
    i just had an AI vader toss a culling blade at the one guy on my team that didnt have any debuffs. LOL
  • Options
    It's beyond annoying to see the AI killing off my healers. I thought to move the healers to the back row.placement doesn't seem to matter.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    @Ngentot AI is not dumb.. Maybe you need to step up your game. Get a tank, get 2 healers.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    Options
    The game is very bursty right now and with no res I can understand why a healer getting killed 100-0 without you being able to do anything can be frustrating in GW. The best advice I can give if this is happening often is try to look at the enemy teams speed and try and pick a tank or heal or even just someone to make sure you can retreat that will go in the middle of the enemy team, or breaking up the big crit threats, so you have some options.

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, getting owned is annoying. But asking to dumb down the AI because you don't manage to put together a winning team is just not the way forward... Get stronger, read up on the great GW strategy posts in here, and don't give up. :)
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    @ Kaylik
    No current game trend is make everything too easy and blast through all content without breaking a sweat or having to think for yourself.
    Some people are never satisfied. OP even states AI is predictable by using specials etc, yet he thinks it's too hard. Contradictions everywhere..
    If you know i.e. that lumi has a hard force blast, maybe stun her or ability block her so you survive round 1 nuke. If AI is so predictable of using specials w/e possible, abuse it and target the right toons. If I nuke a sidious i.e. and my Lumi is up, I force blast enemy Lumi to let him not heal Sid or let her not use her own force blast.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    yeah i agree
    AI is too smart for middle to lower players to win All the fight in GW.
    i have raised up about 20 charcters to lv 60 and get them geared upto at least 6 to clear GW without stress.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    If everybody were guaranteed to win all fights in GW then where would the challenge be? Then I could just as well go watch a movie instead. I struggle sometimes in GW, even after having spent a lot of $$. However, I don't play a game for someone to hold my hand all the way to the finish line. If I fail one day, I rise up and try another strategy.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    AI targeting healers? Well it kinda gives taunting tanks a purpose then doesn't it :)
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    If the AI is truly improved there, it can only be a good thing. I don't want to see the game get too easy or else i feel like my time investment is worthless.
  • Options
    GW is such a crapshoot for me. Never know what I'm going to get. Sometimes they are all around my level and it's breeze and sometimes I get that zinger group of Sid, Dooku, Maul and friends all 10 levels higher with a couple purple rings. Then, I guess as a reward for persistence, the next group will be back to easy mode.

Go figure.
  • Options
    Fortunately healers have biggest health pool in this game (aside from tanks ofcourse).
    Imagine the AI targetting one of your glass canons. Would be worth 100 topics on forum I guess...
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting