little red number

you know how the little red numbers appear to tell u to go and upgrade an aspect go the game - well i have a number on the "characters" but when i go there i can't find what to upgrade - then the number went up to 2 - then 3 now back down to 2 - i assume 1 expired - but whatever i can't find to upgrade isn't any of the obvious ones - i made it to 30+ levels in the game

Replies

• Shoo
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have the same problem.
  • Options
    ok - support has finally gotten back to me - and talked about the descriptions of characters not matching - nothing close to what i was asking about - this is what i sent back to them

On the Cantina screen there is a little red number that indicates when something is ready to update or upgrade. This number appears on the Character word. But when I go into the characters i can't find anything to update.

The number has gone as high as 3. Eventually the numbers go down. I assume that the upgrades expire.

I did ONCE find that the little green plus signs showed up deep in the sib levels of the abilities. Meaning that one clicks on the character then on a magnifying glass then if the item has multiple parts that need to be combined, ONE of those has a green plus sign to click on. The character usually has a red number or green plus to indicate this but I guess if it is too many layers deep t didn't show. So I went through each character and each magnifying glass and each item in the compound items till I found all there items and then the numbers disappeared.

But that was only one time. This has happened to me 3 times and the other two times I couldn't find anything to upgrade and the numbers slowly expired.