Name for this?

TheDukeofDukes22
585 posts Member
edited May 2016
I just noticed the #2 in my shard has 7* leia, 7* kit fisto, 5* luminara, 5* sidius and 6*aayla secura... is there even a name for this? I mean he is level 35 and he is using a level 30, gear 4, 7* Kit??? I don't believe "whale" even fits... why is it this so unfair against FTP?
How much money do you think he has spent?

Replies

• BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    So, you want to be on par with someone who spends hundreds of dollars...?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    It is unfair that they have money and you do not. The game and characters are fair.
  • Options
    BamBam wrote: »

First, how much do you think he has spent? Cause if he has spent like $1000 OBVIOUSLY he "deserves" a huge advantage.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    BamBam wrote: »

First, how much do you think he has spent? Cause if he has spent like $1000 OBVIOUSLY he "deserves" a huge advantage.

I mean, you do realize that it's people who spend money on this game that keep F2Players to be able to play for free... Sooo, a simple "thank you" is fine.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Well they definitely deserve a E for effort couldn't have been easy.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    He probably got lucky at around 500$ to 7* Kit. It depends on the rest of his roster .
    I have spent 1k$, and do not have 7* Kit or Aayla, yet.
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    I have spent $950 and I have received enough shards for the following: *7 Kit *7 Leia
    98/100 *6 Rex 85/100 *6 Aayla *4 Sun FAC *7 Cad and about 5 regular characters' shards to upgrade to 6*. Some say I've had great luck, I agree. But other aspects of the game are not so friendly to me.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    I just noticed the #2 in my shard has 7* leia, 7* kit fisto, 5* luminara, 5* sidius and 6*aayla secura... is there even a name for this? I mean he is level 35 and he is using a level 30, gear 4, 7* Kit??? I don't believe "whale" even fits... why is it this so unfair against FTP?
    How much money do you think he has spent?

And once everyone catches up only Leia and aayla is any good that's listed from packs ( didn't say lumi as she is easily got from GW ).

And again. The unfair statement comes about on this game because a p2p player jumped out to a head start. Wished you would like at another post I replied in just to night that talks about this.

In short, in a couple months time you'll catch him. Then he will think it's unfair because you caught him while he spent money.
  • Crittik
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Is his name in chinese? If so we are in the same server.
  • Options
    The game wouldn't have so much P2P if there wasn't that much F2P. The majority are F2P or almost. Both depend in the other.
  • Options
    Crittik wrote: »
    Is his name in chinese? If so we are in the same server.

His name isn't chinese but he is in a chinese Guild