Any way to increase skills and abilities?

Ahoki
9 posts Member
I'm F2P and not in a guild. I need gold ability mats to upgrade and purple mats but I don't see them anywhere. Are they only available to those who are in guilds? Does anyone know if they will become available in challenges at higher lvls? I'm currently 76. Thanks

Replies

• Ducy
    22 posts Member
    Options
    At 80 you get one gold a day as long as you complete all dailies
  • Ahoki
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Glad to hear gold mats will be available. I hope purple mats will be available too without joining a guild
  • Xorath
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Ducy wrote: »

I know many players will have alot of toons yet to be even geared, but what will happen to whales player who has maxed and equipped all thier toons ?

I know they might have got new toons like wedge lately , what will happen when they run out of toons to complete the daily activity, which requires them to equip gear to a toon.

I can only imagine the drama when whales run out of toons to equip a gear daily and get no daily omega ability material.

Just my 2 cents.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Xorath wrote: »
    Ducy wrote: »

I know many players will have alot of toons yet to be even geared, but what will happen to whales player who has maxed and equipped all thier toons ?

I know they might have got new toons like wedge lately , what will happen when they run out of toons to complete the daily activity, which requires them to equip gear to a toon.

I can only imagine the drama when whales run out of toons to equip a gear daily and get no daily omega ability material.

Just my 2 cents.

They will simply sell them in the stores.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Purple mats are available and have been since lower levels.