Level 70 Max Stats! Share your thoughts!

xJazzx
808 posts Member
edited January 2016
Go to www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/

Some bad HP scaling: Boba Fett 12k, Darth Sidious 9.6k, JC 11.2k.

What about your characters?? Share your thoughts.
Post edited by xJazzx on

Replies

• Options
    sidious looks pretty dead on, on the other hand if bobba does only get 12k hp thats a joke because no tank should have only 12k hp at level 70, 7 star
  • Options
    tbh i have no idea where they go these figures from because they have no idea who is actually going to be able to get to gear 9
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    sidious looks pretty dead on, on the other hand if bobba does only get 12k hp thats a joke because no tank should have only 12k hp at level 70, 7 star

Exactly. Fives on the hand is a killer at 19999hp!
  • Options
    Man if this is true my team is so dead..because i have thse three in the first post.
  • Options
    imagine fighting a maxed out barris,kylo,phasma,fives,and 1 more tank or attack good luck dealing 80k damage in pvp in 5 minutes lol
  • Options
    and thats if barris doesnt equalise it all then start you back at 1
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Go to www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/

Some bad HP scaling: Boba Fett 12k, Darth Sidious 9.2k, JC 11.2k.

What about your characters?? Share your thoughts.

So are those just guesses? Without knowing what equipment is used you can't know the stats.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Seems highly speculative and not worth getting too worked up over, IMO.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I had thought it was based on full gear equips that is available at 70 (from datamining sources), so probably fairly accurate I'm hoping. JC doesn't get a single Gear upgrade through 70 (neither does FOTP and I'm assuming Boba doesn't either but do not have Boba unlocked to know), which is probably why their stats do not increase as much as others do.

Also based on 7* too, though I have never seen a 7* Barris (yet), but I assume she'd still be close to that at 5*.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Seems highly speculative and not worth getting too worked up over, IMO.

They might have mined the data files for gear info but that's my guess
  • Options
    IG-88 looks worthless. 9000 health? Only Ashoka has lower health, and her max health is buffed significantly by one of her abilities.
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    nearly 19k hp for a FO Stormtrooper? pft
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

Exactly. Fives on the hand is a killer at 19999hp!

Im hoping the hp for fives, kylo and phasma are accurate. Thank God i took @Qeltar advice and began phasing out my JC for kylo
  • Options
    Wow, if this info is accurate, who is to say Old Daka is squishy? She has more hp than current prominent heroes such as Sid and Lumi! :o
  • Options
    This is why I rock a 7* Daka and Kylo xD boom
  • Options

For F2P players, I sense yet another cookie cutter team in Phasma (L), Kylo, Poe, Fives and Daka... :/
  • Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    For F2P players, I sense yet another cookie cutter team in Phasma (L), Kylo, Poe, Fives and Daka... :/

Nah lol it will take forever for f2p to get both Fives, Daka, and Poe lol. They will be lucky to have one of those at 5/6*.
  • Options
    They are all at 7 star level70 and fully geared
  • Options
    ST Han will be worthless with less than 12k hp, CG has a lot of number tweaking to do.
  • Options
    Wonder if they'll update the ratios on some heros