What to get after siddious

Well i just got my siddious to 7*, what should i spend my shards next? Han, asajj or? Thanks for the advice in advance!

Replies

• Options
    HK-47 is decent. He has as bunch of debuffs. And you rarely see Eath Koth, or Jawa in Squad Arena.
  • Options
    I'm still new and 33 shards from my own Sidious, but after I get him to 7 stars my plan is definitely HK-47. A chance to apply almost every debuff in the game is awesome, and his leader skill is insane for droid teams which sounds like one of the best teams for a F2P player to utilize to snipe some of the $1,000 wallet warriors. Plus, who doesn't love that homicidal assassin-bot? :smile: If you are going droid IG-88 is also okay on paper, but I'd get HK first. If you don't like droids the next best character is probably Ventress as the de facto leader of a Nightsister squad.
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I was going for IG-88 but now I'm saving up my shipments for new characters.

None of the available ones really interest me. Han is okay but I'm farming for Poe in Cantina.
  • Darivon
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Elyndria wrote: »
    I was going for IG-88 but now I'm saving up my shipments for new characters.

None of the available ones really interest me. Han is okay but I'm farming for Poe in Cantina.
    Same! Exactly my thought process.
  • Options
    I just got Sid, so now I'm going for ig 88. I can still use Sid for leader for a droid team until I get 88 and 86 farmed up (both 4* atm) Then I will work on hk 47 (4* also) unless something better comes along.
  • Options
    Well, i think asajj is not that great right now, i thought maybe han, cuz my cantina tokens are all going to old daka atm. Still dont know what to do *.*
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Im now farming shards to get sidious to 5 star nevermind 7 star lmfao but the obvious choice for me is dooku because i have a 5 star phasma as lead. Once i get sidious up and dooku no idea though prob farm shards or go for lumi as i lack light side heavy healer.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    Ig-88 is useful with teams other than droid...I understand the droid synergy aspect...but in a team I'm testing i get 7k crit with ig's primary attack(he's only 4* right now) And he's decently fast. Will be my glass cannon...
  • Options
    Sid is so completely overrated. I've had no problems staying in the top 10 and my toons aren't even maxed. No Sid or HK even