Excessive attacks

Is it normal for the opposing team to hit you 4 or 5 times before you get to hit once? I played against a person 2k power lower than me. I had purple lumina, 5 star QGJ, and purple 5 start oppress left. Playing against a 4 star duku, and 4 star QGJ of theirs. Full health and he was attacking me 5 to 6 times more than me and wiped me out. Not the first time I've seen this. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yup.

Dooku attacks a lot.
  • Options
    Depends on speed.

If he is using a faster QGJ or has him as leader then he could out class your squad easily. Dooku is also incredibly fast and hits Jedi hard for stuns and blocks. Look at the speed on your toons and find out how to raise it (easiest way is to make QGJ leader)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ lead only affects Jedi.
  • Options
    @Timitock
    Yeah but he said he has Lumi and he didn't mention two other spots. Those could have been jedi too.
  • Options
    I appreciate the help. It just blows my mind. I know I don't know the full mechanics of the game but this seems to happen a lot. Thanks again.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Lumi and Savage are both really, really slow too, which doesn't help
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma lead? QGJ with other assist (fast) callers like GS. Fight could be something like:

QGJ attacks with assist en gets another assist because Phasma.
    GS also fast attacks with assist and another assist because Phasma.

Or he runs a rebel squad with TM manipulation.
    Rebel squads attack like 10 times before it's my turn.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting