Does this ever happen to you?

When you're in a GW battle and Dooku is in yellow so you use Qui-Gon-Jinn's Harmonious Assault to finish him off, but Barriss is the one who assist so Dooku doesn't die and he double attacks Qui-Gon and stuns him then Luminara heals and Dooku gets back up to green and you're just like "Oh.-." Or does this just happen to me?

Replies

• Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    Options
    Should not attack dooku with jedi, your just asking for trouble.
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    Options
    Well unless he's stunned already
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Options
    Or unless you're pretty sure it will kill him which the OP thought would happen. The real issue is attacking Dooku with an unstunned healer on his team.
  • Options
    no. when im in this situation dooku dodges. AND THEN barris heals.
  • Options
    Doesn't usually bother me. My team has 3 jedi, but is backed up by a gear 9 Vader and a RG. I usually save dooku for when RG taunts and then he transmogrifies into a womp rat before my very eyes. Vader and RG have so much health and protection that Dooku doesn't even phase them.
  • Options
    Yes, all the time.
    When QGJ and Barriss in the same team, Barriss is always the one who was called to assist...
  • HB0MBZ
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't usually bother me. My team has 3 jedi, but is backed up by a gear 9 Vader and a RG. I usually save dooku for when RG taunts and then he transmogrifies into a womp rat before my very eyes. Vader and RG have so much health and protection that Dooku doesn't even phase them.

Of course in between your Vader attacks he gets about 6 turns in and god forbid you miss. That's 6 multiplied by 2 if you're not lucky. Dooku is the most Rng character in this game. Honestly his leader ability needs to apply only to sith.
  • Options
    I dont usually attack him at all if hes not stunned bc he can easily do 4-6 attacks in a row, but w/o hitting him he does only 2 and his attack is weak. I use daka in gw and her secondary stun hits pretty often so no problemos with that dude.
  • Options
    TheJanitor wrote: »
    Or unless you're pretty sure it will kill him which the OP thought would happen. The real issue is attacking Dooku with an unstunned healer on his team.

If only there was a way to stun your own healer, so that she does not get a chance to use her noodle blade, that will be great!
  • Options
    If old Dhaka has stunning attacks, bariss would be absolutely stunning!
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    I like to attack him with 86's Assassin Droid Tactics while having both advantage and offense up. Depending on who assists, it's either a KO or very close.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes yeah.
  • Options
    When you're in a GW battle and Dooku is in yellow so you use Qui-Gon-Jinn's Harmonious Assault to finish him off, but Barriss is the one who assist so Dooku doesn't die and he double attacks Qui-Gon and stuns him then Luminara heals and Dooku gets back up to green and you're just like "Oh.-." Or does this just happen to me?

Well, it's one way he will survive, and if he does he WILL counter QGJ with a good chance to stun the Jedi. Also, he is gonna get a healfrom the AI if he's low same as he would for you.