RNG is a malevolent god.

So I just had an arena match against Barris lead, Rey, old daka, Qqj, and poggle. Against my team of Old Ben lead, ST Han, Fives, lumi, and phasma. Rey went first and clobbered my phasma, Qqj went and hit her as well and called Rey to assist. My phasma died. I stayed strong though and took out Rey and Qqj. Sadly I let daka get her heal off twice and each time she revived Rey and then Barris healed her to full.

Long story short ouch, RNG have I done something to anger you my lord?

Replies

• Options
    You have to keep Daka stunned or ability blocked. Either that, or keep the attacker (in this case, Rey) stunned while you kill daka. Then you won't even have the danger of daka's passive revive.
  • Options
    DomKrieg wrote: »
    So I just had an arena match against Barris lead, Rey, old daka, Qqj, and poggle. Against my team of Old Ben lead, ST Han, Fives, lumi, and phasma. Rey went first and clobbered my phasma, Qqj went and hit her as well and called Rey to assist. My phasma died. I stayed strong though and took out Rey and Qqj. Sadly I let daka get her heal off twice and each time she revived Rey and then Barris healed her to full.

Long story short ouch, RNG have I done something to anger you my lord?
    It's always good to kill Daka first but always keep Rey in check while you're dealing with Daka
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Daka and ewok elder should always die first. Then worry about Rey. Does no good to kill Rey, just to have her rezzed, and have to deal with her again.
  • Options
    To all replying yea I usually do that but I thought to myself what are the odds that she will get the rez both times. It was dumb I know, I wasn't asking for advice no offence. I was just commenting on the RNG being nasty by calling Rey in for the assist and reviving Rey twice on me. That's all it was more of a fml kinda thing
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yeap. She is a fickle mistress.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Stun Rey and pray and kill Daka all day

Little poem for ya
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This is the weakness of st han vs rg.st han has no crowdncontrol, so sometimes youbhave tonswitch it up. A rey and daka team is an example where stun is good and u might need to sub in RG

I have had the rey pulled in for the assist all too often too. But on the other hand, i have also started a match by force lightning qgj and double stun rey. Now there is some good luck!

It all good. If you remember your good luck, too.

The best dooku dodge train i ever saw was my team doing the dodging. And it was with lumi lead. It makes me think other people are just not objective.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    For some reason I always miss Rey her 3rd special. Out of all dodges that is the one being dodged the most. Am I the only one noticing this or is it just confirmation bias (doubt it tho ;))
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    There's no way a Rey kills Phasma in two attacks unless that Rey were gear 10 and your Phasma was gear 8. If your Phasma were gear 10, that would NEVER happen. Never ever! Phasma has like 50k hp at gear 10. So stop comparing gear 8 to gear 10.

As for Daka...yea that's why she is a fear factor. And that's why i heart her. :smile: