Empire Team Gameplay

Aero
2972 posts Member
https://youtu.be/7ZWp-xfBejI

Note that this is GW so retreats were involved that you didn't see. I didn't go after Rey right away because she was dodging. This was the closest I could bring the team to victory.

Replies

• Options
    Thats sad how an empire synergy team is beaten by the AI. It was cool at the start with Grand moff hitting everyone with damage down then stormtrooper with defence up. A cool idea for a team to try and stop DPS but it stilk doesnt work.
    Oh well
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, Stormtrooper is outclassed by Magmatrooper and Snowtrooper.

The extra AoE would have ended Rey sooner, and you would have won.

Had RNG been different, you would have won.

I do not think this video shows a failure, I think it shows the Empire has some chops now.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Stormtrooper dealing 1.3k, and veers doing 5k on a crit. Empire makes me cry :'(
  • Options
    I think snow trooper would be a better option that stormtrooper. Other than that they looked pretty good
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    lol who did you bribe to have Tarkin land all 5 Offense down at the start... I don't think I have ever seen that happen.... some lucky RNG you had lol
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Shame that royal guard and stormtrooper awkardly fill the same role, but RG is just outright a tonne better so stormtrooper is useless :/
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Stormtrooper can hit pretty hard, I've seen him do 8k. It's part of the high variance. Magmatrooper is always low damage, low AOE damage with no potency to make the imploder work so I didn't use him. My Snowtrooper isn't ready yet.