Please improve raid gear payouts!!!

Weezy34
117 posts Member
Seriously.

We finish tier 6 raid every 3 days.

Personally, I finish 11-15 out of 50 every time.

The credits are nice!

The coins are nice!

The gear is ****...

I've gotten 20/50 unobtainium or whatever you want to call it. And a handful of other gear that I either need 50 of, and got 5 (waahooo!!) of some random other gear that, for the most part, none of my 50 some odd characters need.

Could you, pretty please, with a cherry on top, make the gear received from raids, actually useful?!

Seriously.

Please.

Replies

• Docperi
    31 posts Member
    Options
    i Agree ... i got several times first place in raid 6 and i got really bad rewards ... i dont know how others can get gear11 ... dont understand it ... Change it please
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Do tier 7 raids. 120 teams is all that is required. Reward are reasonable throughout the finishing positions.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    We're not sure we could win before time limit at the moment. We are waiting a couple more weeks with tier6 raids to let people get stronger. Worried about wasting guild coins on a failed raid.

• Options
    Yeah, raid rewards are junk. I need 6 fusion furnaces at the moment. My guild is finishing a T5 raid every and a T6 raid once in a while and I'm barely any closer to getting even one furnace.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Drop the gear reward other the random chance of full pieces. Add more guild coins instead. So if normally a certain reward is 40 unobtainable thingies give 12000 guild coins instead.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't drop the gear, gear is necessary.

Top 10 should all get 1 piece fully crafted gear for 9 or 10.

Next 10 gets a full salvage 1 of the 3 or 4 pieces needed to construct a piece of gear (rather than 5 of 50 like now)

Next 10 gets half of thAt salvage

Last 20 gets 3 of pieces similar to what they have now 5 of this or 5 of that, less of one but. Ore general.

Something along those lines would work much better. But the system they have now, keeps the people who are on top on top, and pushes the people on bottom further behind.
  • Options
    T7 rewards are also bad but at least most have a chance at precraft gear
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Bump for another finished raid

Bump for more useless gear

Bump for Continued plea for EA to actually help out its costumers.

Bump for the gap being created between players by this horrendously awful system some brainiacs
    at EA thought was a good idea

Bump
  • Presto
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Weezy34 wrote: »
    We're not sure we could win before time limit at the moment. We are waiting a couple more weeks with tier6 raids to let people get stronger. Worried about wasting guild coins on a failed raid.

Time is not even a factor in heroics. Either you have enough 7* teams or you don't. My guild could finish in about 15 minutes, maybe faster.
  • Options
    bump
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    It's so random. Someone who finnishes 40-50 will get a fully crafted furnace and I'm getting top ten and half my reward will be farmable stun guns. It is horrible. Shouldn't you have a better chance closer to the top of the rankings?
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    Options

I´d suggest that you give it a go, odds are that you will manage (its not that hard -- we are halfway into p4 after around 40players have done 1 attack each).
    Rewards below T7 are crap, but the gear also isn´t nesaccary for completing heroic, so give it a go (as you stated yourself, you aren´t loosing out on much if you should end up failing & hence doing 1 less T6).
  • Options
    Do T7 raid, you have a chance to get full gear even at rank 30-40.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Tier 7 rewards are actually pretty good. I've had two complete droid callers and a complete furnace (as well as a complete stun cuffs) and I've never finished better than 31-40.

You can do tier 7 easily if you have 750 L70+ G8+ 7* toons throughout the guild You can do it with 500 if those toons are top notch and you are well drilled. Our guild gets to p4 based on one attack each, I.e. 250 toons. We then finish off p4 in a mad 3 minute frenzy.

Tier 6 is strictly for guilds whose strength lies in lots and lots of six star toons but not many seven star. It's a lengthy slog for little reward.
  • Options
    Docperi wrote: »
    i Agree ... i got several times first place in raid 6 and i got really bad rewards ... i dont know how others can get gear11 ... dont understand it ... Change it please

It's hard to distinguish now, but I've heard of people (not whales) who pre-crafted over 30 droid callers. The only response seems to be "do T7 raids," which translates to "ditch your friendly T6 guild if you want to compete." I really like my guild, so that is just not an attractive option.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yea t7 rewards are much better, our #50 in back to back raids was awarded with a full furnace.
  • Options
    I don't think Raids should be giving you farmable gear. Placed 17 in Tier 6 and got some of those disks and the censors you get from the strength challenge for making a stun gun. Both easily farmable.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    We raid every day at the same time. I have gotten a total of maybe 10 unobtanium gear total. At this point, I am just going to hard node farm Rey instead of using guild currency to buy shards simply because I need 8k to buy 25 unobtaniums.

I really hate the gear wall that still horribly plagues this game =/
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    As for the droid callers, this is what I posted in another thread.

After 16 Raids I am at 15/50 on the droid caller. Lucky for me I only "currently" need 350 pieces to accommodate 7 characters at their current levels. At this pace I should be able to fill these slots in the neck break speed of 24 months! 350/15=23.3333. How much does EA want to bet that I WILL QUIT THIS GAME BEFORE THAT HAPPENS? All because EA has allowed an unfair advantage to be created in this game. You have proven to me time and time again that you DO NOT WANT MY MONEY and that you would prefer that I QUIT THE GAME. I am sure you will get your wish and just maybe you all will lose your jobs over it.

@EA_Jesse @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_NotReallyAJedi @CG_RyDiggs

Oh, and by they way, why don't you hurry up and fix all of the Ewok Bugs, not to mention the seemingly endless number of other bugs in the game? You sure as heck fixed Echo crazy fast when he was released with bugs. I have spent money on this game too you know! Fix these darn things already and give us Droid Callers....oh wait, nevermind, you just want everyone to quit so you can find new jobs.
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't drop the gear, gear is necessary.

Top 10 should all get 1 piece fully crafted gear for 9 or 10.

Next 10 gets a full salvage 1 of the 3 or 4 pieces needed to construct a piece of gear (rather than 5 of 50 like now)

Next 10 gets half of thAt salvage

Last 20 gets 3 of pieces similar to what they have now 5 of this or 5 of that, less of one but. Ore general.

Something along those lines would work much better. But the system they have now, keeps the people who are on top on top, and pushes the people on bottom further behind.

But your system the top gets all the good rewards, and the bottom people (who need the gear more to build better teams) gets minimum this sounds backwards.

Currently the bottom 25 seem to have a better chance for full pieces (as they should if everyone is doing their proper dmg) (top 25 get more materials from the higher DMG rank) and as posted before, if you don't buy character shards from the guild shop and save you will have the needed mats for full piece in no time, if you raid regularly, by all means its not the fastest, but not that difficult.

O
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    I'll discuss with my guild maybe we should justo be it a whirl and see how it goes! I've never finished below 20th in raids and have yet to get a fully crafted piece of gear!
  • Options
    Try tier 7. You'll be surprised at how easy it is. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    I want to bump this thread again seein as we finished another raid and I got 10 of unobtainium again and another gear I have 400 of and apparently none of my characters need.

I did see there was mention in last Friday's update that they are looking in to it, so as I bump this as a friendly reminder, I want to say thanks for anything you guys can do to make the raids a more productive experience for those of us who are unable to drop thousands of dollars on this game.

And I keep trying to convince my guild to do tier 7, haven't gotten them convinced yet.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. Raid reward is ridiculous and does not fullfil it purpose: solve the gear problem. Shipments even more useful for that.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Try tier 7. You'll be surprised at how easy it is. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

This is true, but a lot of guilds don't have tons of 7* characters, and guilds that set out to do t7 only won't accept just anyone.

We just started doing t7 and had to borrow a coupe people to complete it the first time even with a couple whales. Your average casual guild won't be able to do it.