Jawa Enginner or Gammorean Guard or Ima-Gun-Di

Which better to farm Jawa Enginner or Gamorean guard or Ima-gun-di in guild store?

Replies

• Options
    Depends on your Squad
  • b06af3tt
    76 posts Member
    Options
    I'm a droid guy and I'm not sold on JE. Gamo Guard doesn't fit in any faction, weird but looks handy. If you don't have yoda Gun-Di is good for that.

I star'd out Gun-Di and don't use him much but he's nice to have around. He's pretty good on raids.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I'm thrilled with JE with a few droids (88 and 47(L)) coupled with RG and GS. I have yet to try with my newly leveled 86 instead of GS.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I like IGD.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Jawa Engineer makes droid squads insane with an HK-47 lead, often you will get 8-10 attacks in before your opponent goes
  • Options
    I am doing all three at once and don't spend on gear,
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    Options
    I already have 7 star HK,86,88 and poggle so JE is a good addition.
  • Options
    I have gammorean guard at g8 4* and he doesn't hit super hard yet. He does have a lot of health and protection and his taunt gives him back a bunch of protection, so he's a great tank and he lands lots of DOTs with his basic, plus he gets expose with his other special. I'm expecting him to be stellar when I get him up a few more stars.
  • Options
    b06af3tt wrote: »
    I'm a droid guy and I'm not sold on JE. Gamo Guard doesn't fit in any faction, weird but looks handy. If you don't have yoda Gun-Di is good for that.

I star'd out Gun-Di and don't use him much but he's nice to have around. He's pretty good on raids.

I'm curious as to why you don't like JE. I also use droids on an early December server and he gets me 1st or 2nd daily and keeps me within the top 15-20.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    Options
    MessySiege wrote: »
    I have gammorean guard at g8 4* and he doesn't hit super hard yet. He does have a lot of health and protection and his taunt gives him back a bunch of protection, so he's a great tank and he lands lots of DOTs with his basic, plus he gets expose with his other special. I'm expecting him to be stellar when I get him up a few more stars.

Just understand that he never hits hard, ever. :)
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • scuba
    14193 posts Member
    Options
    With 2 hard nodes and 1 Squad cantina node it would be a waste to farm Ima-Gun Di in the guild store.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    b06af3tt wrote: »

I'm curious as to why you don't like JE. I also use droids on an early December server and he gets me 1st or 2nd daily and keeps me within the top 15-20.

+1 Droid teams get a huge boost with JE
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Neither. Get the furnaces.

Haven you heard! They are impossible!