Fives OP drop rate

not at all complaining seems like every time i do his nodes i get 3-4 per 6 tries really gna help me to get him to 6 star

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Drop rates are the same in all nodes for all characters and regardless of number of tries or total stars. A dev confirmed that.
    You just experienced the regular randomness of RNG.
  • Options
    highly doubt it because i NEVER get more than 2 dooku shards per 6
  • Options
    Some days I blow 108 energy doing the three Jedi Consular nodes and get 0 shards.
  • Options
    Well i would have to assume its just the RNG is on your side for that one. I would take not of how many shards you get over the next 2 weeks or so then compare to dooku. when i was farming dooku i got 4 shards 1 time. and 0-2 shards every other time. i farmed him for about a month.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah buff Fives.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Confirmation bias
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    highly doubt it because i NEVER get more than 2 dooku shards per 6

I have. While I haven't had that "luck" with 5s. Just randomness, and the normal distribution of random effects. Somewhere in the future your "luck" with 5s will regress to the mean, and you probably will attribute it to a nerf to his drop rate, or a theorical drop rate decrease with leveled toons. When the fact is that it's just randomness.

If we both throw a set of two dice, one of them red and one of them blue, you'll experience that one of those colors roll "better", and maybe I'll experience the opposite. Truth is that color has nothing to do with chance, but the rolls can't be homogneous and will have streaks.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    lol @ these threads. Don't ppl realize how small the sample size is for our daily farming on this game? Over the course of farming a particular node hundreds or thousands of times, the drops will even out to pretty much whatever they have the drop rate set at. Some days u "feel" lucky or unlucky but in the end it's all the same.