Can You Get Darth Vader To Seven Stars Doing This?

By playing GW, and getting Darth Vader shards randomly. It would take a year, but still.

Replies

• Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    If you have that kind of luck, put the phone down and play powerball.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I got vader yesterday and today
  • Options
    It's easy...

Play till u get Vader to 6 stars - that is when u will reach level 80 usually... buy him whenever u see him in shard shop..

Get a crack pipe and smoke it and gaze at him... He will then have 7 stars and look darn awesomite *hick*
  • Options
    Wouldn't 7 star Grevious take longer than 7 star Vader?
  • Options
    Stabshimi wrote: »

Smoking weed stretches time and space and adjust the space-time continuum, such that Grevious will take no longer than a trip to mars in a moon rocket!
  • senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Naugrin wrote: »
    If you have that kind of luck, put the phone down and play powerball.

Hahahaha, I had to laugh at this remark. xD!
    I personally NEVER EVER got ANY Vader shards out of my 1200+ Galactic War battles; I've been playing for almost half a year now.

People could get Grievous to 7 Stars loooooooooong before getting Vader to 7 (or even 6), and this is outside of GW Vader shards. If you depend on getting Vader shards explicitly from GW, then it'll probably take you over 80 years to get him to 7 Stars. XDDDDD

If you're SUPER lucky, you could get him to 7 Stars in 25 years assuming you could get at least 10 of those shards from GW every year.
  • Options
    I got Vader once in GW. The shard shop is much more steady* source of Vader shards.

*steady = once in a while, sometimes once in a very long while.
  • Options
    Stabshimi wrote: »

no 7* grievous is a cake walk compared to 7* vader