Scoundrel Lead

I've been thinking about running a scoundrel team. With Lando (Lead), Cad, Wessell, Greedo, and Boba. Wessell is a beast from what I've been able to tell. I'm just wondering if there is any tweaks I could make to this team to make it better. Any opinions or advice is appreciated

Replies

• Options
    I was thinking about making a scoundrel team too! However, I've been thinking either boba or Cad as lead. It's hard to choose because they all have good leads, but lando definitely gives them the speed they need.
    I think Chewie could replace greedo since he can taunt and self heal and take away turn meter. Thermals aren't really my cup of tea but Wessell seems to be good, I'm f2p so ill never know.

I'm thinking about trying (♎️Lead) boba, cad, chewie, lando, and hopefully Dengar

Goodluck and I hope this helps!
  • Options
    Wow I'm going for greedo (l), lando, chewie, bane and hopefully Dengar.
  • Options
    Fett is only worth the lead spot, too subpar for anything else in arena
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    You need greedo with Zam...and chewy is a beast at 11.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    But bane might be a great leader idea
  • Options
    Brando, Bane definitely would with evasion being so prominent in arena. Scoundrels have so many good leads it's hard to pick.
  • Au5t1n
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well with Lando u can run some rebels too:)
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Bane would be my pick in Arena. But if you are going to build a team for the scoundrel event I would go Lando lead.
  • Options
    Bane would be a good pick for leader if his leader ability worked. Since it doesn't, Lando or Boba lead is the way to go. With Lando lead, you could also bring Leia for her crit chance up - great for Lando and Greedo.
  • Options
    Yeah, I like the Lando lead with Leia. Mix in with Greedo, Zam, and Dengar ftw!