PvP error

I fought a battle on PvP just recently and after killing their last character I got a connection error. After getting back into the game, I went to pvp to see that I had lost my attempt but I didn't move up in rank. I'm annoyed because that battle would've been the difference between one reward tier and the next. I was in an area with reliable wifi, and every other app on my phone had been working fine.

Replies

• Options
    Live update: after refreshing the list a few times to find a new opponent (I figured I'd cut my losses and move on because what are the odds of anyone ever actually helping me with this), I saw the same opponent I had just beat at the exact same rank. At first I was just a little annoyed, but now I'm actually mad. Utterly ridiculous.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Still sounds like a network error to me.

Public wifi is notoriously unreliable.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Still sounds like a network error to me.

Public wifi is notoriously unreliable.
    By area with reliable wifi I meant my house and the general area I live in (which has pretty good/fast connection). I guess I should've clarified that.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    DSL? Or Cable? Satellite? 4G LTE?
  • Murf_uK
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Was it not because the client needs restarting, that normally happens near payout times or when they add something like a message or new things
  • Options
    I got one yesterday and have a screenshot to prove it. I beat the last toon with two and half minutes left. It sat on a blank screen for a long time. Long enough for me to wait a little, take a screen shot, tell my guild about it, and then come back to the victory screen.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133