QGJ assist

I run a Bariss lead team with QGJ in GW.
I noticed that he calls Bariss for assist A LOT, so i decided to count 300 assists and got 286 Bariss.
I noticed the same thing in arena with OB lead (i didn't count).
Does the lead gets called more often? Or is it a nerf to QGJ to nearly always call the lowest damage toon?

Replies

• Options
    I get lumi alot!
  • Options
    I can't edit my original post, it's 268/300 not 286.
  • Options
    Well i run Rey with a Barriss lead in GW and Rey got called in more than Barriss but i like Barriss to be called more often for her heal
  • Options
    I don't know the answer to your question but I've noticed QGJ frequently calls the following two characters whenever they are present no matter the lead: Barriss and Yoda.

My experience is strictly subjective in that I've never actually quantified the data, I'm going only on feel.
  • Options
    It's random.
  • Options
    286/300 doesn't seem very random. I play with a QGJ lead and will take down some data for you. I have not noticed any kind of bias with this attack though. My other members are Lumi, 88, Yoda, and Jawa.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I used to think it was random, but now I think it has something to do with turn order.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I remember after one update that my RG started getting called much more often but I never took any data and I still call some stronger toons often enough to not care
  • Options
    i think there are some internal data to the assist mechanism...like Barriss/QGJ are coupled but actually if you run Barriss, any assist type of toon will be very like to call her...

In my case, i'm running 86/88 in the GW, and almost every time 86 will call 88 to assist.