Was Rey in Guild Store?

BAMFer
89 posts Member
Is it my imagination, or did they just pull Rey shards from the Guild store? Does the content change pretty often?

Replies

• BAMFer
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm,that's weird. In my Guild Store there's only JE, Snowtrooper and Ima-Gun Di tonight.
  • Options
    Still there
  • BAMFer
    89 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know what to say. She isn't in my Guild Store. Is it possible that your Guild store hasn't refreshed for the day yet? Or do different people get different shard options?
  • Options
    BAMFer wrote: »
    I don't know what to say. She isn't in my Guild Store. Is it possible that your Guild store hasn't refreshed for the day yet? Or do different people get different shard options?

It's different for everyone and resets everytime you get free energy. Sometimes when it reset it will give you the same 3 rooms you had before. Rey is definitely still in the guild store since I bought her shards about an hour ago.
  • Options
    Rey is still in the guild shipments. Although I haven't had her in there the last couple days. Its been like that since the start. I didn't even have Rey unlocked, and then when I joined a guild, I started buying JE (6 times) but then I changed to buying Rey shards. So in the last month and a half, I have not only unlocked Rey, but I am 13 shards short of 7*. Granted I do her hard nodes daily, but less than 2 months I will have gone from no Rey to max Rey.

Long story short, she is very much still in rotation.
  • Options
    It rotates, she's there
  • BAMFer
    89 posts Member
    Options
    OK thanks. I haven't seen the other stores rotating like that, so I was confused. I appreciate the info.
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    She vanished from mine for 3 days but is now back, 12 shards from 7* so she will vanish again until I farm her from HM then be there constant when I want ewok elder ha
  • Options
    Have not seen Rey in the guild store in 5 days. Very frustrating. I have looked every refresh.
  • Options
    Got shards for her 12 hours ago. Still there
  • Options
    I didn't see her the a few days earlier this week but she was there last night.
  • Dizzle
    80 posts Member
    Options
    She's there but much harder to find as of the last few weeks. Luckily 15 shards and that grind is done.
  • Options
    Dizzle wrote: »
    She's there but much harder to find as of the last few weeks. Luckily 15 shards and that grind is done.

I don't find this to be the case. Maybe because I have her at 7*... But she is always on my board
  • Skarcha
    115 posts Member
    Options
    I dont see any more
  • Options
    She has been on twice today for me. I don't know what to tell ya.

I'm doing RT now. He is a difficult farm. Luckily he shows up as much as Rey.
  • Options
    After I finished farming her last week, I see her in guild shop everyday....
  • Lohkarr
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't seen her in two days and I've checked every refresh. I'm thinking Dengar took her spot. Very unfortunate as I only have her at 5★. Gonna be a long grind to finish her.