1952 training droids = 1 team mate to level 70 :-(

Reddplague
766 posts Member
edited January 2016
Wow! This is really sad. If new characters come out I won't be able to even level them fully. The excitement is over before it even started. This only gets me one guy from level 60 - 70.

1* 1000+
2* 800+
3* 23
4* 4

Replies

• Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Which droid though?
  • Options
    Farm more... Jesus you think you can just hoard without working hard to get someone to level 70 right off the bat?
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    How do you know what is required to get to 70?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Why don't we wait and see what the update brings? For all we know there may be new ways to get more droids, or higher-level ones, or maybe they adjusted the requirements, or... no point worrying in advance.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I got 7k 1 star, 2.1k 2 star etc but the limiting factor will be credits, not training droids... It doesn't even matter how many droids you got.
  • Options
    I got 7k 1 star, 2.1k 2 star etc but the limiting factor will be credits, not training droids... It doesn't even matter how many droids you got.

You can buy credits for a decent price but droids are the blocker.
  • Options
    Remember you have to get XPs to get up to level 70 as well so its not like you can automatically just upgrade your toons to 70 when the update drops today. It will be a grind to get your XP to 70 which will include collecting credits and droids as well.
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Why is everyone in a rush? Enjoy the ride
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    You expect to suddenly be at level 70 today? Each level requires more and more experience to level, not to mention credits. It will take awhile to get to 70.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    You expect to suddenly be at level 70 today? Each level requires more and more experience to level, not to mention credits. It will take awhile to get to 70.

You could reach 70 in a week if you wanted.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    mamba wrote: »
    Why is everyone in a rush? Enjoy the ride

They want to be the first to complain about being bored. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Reddplague wrote: »

How so?
  • Options

I bet you can reach in a day if you get a loan at the bank and sell your kidneys.
  • Options
    You use enough sim tickets you can reach level 70 pretty easy.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't it cost like 1M credits to get just 1 toon to level 60. How much do you think it will cost to get that toon to level 70?
  • Reddplague
    766 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Didn't it cost like 1M credits to get just 1 toon to level 60. How much do you think it will cost to get that toon to level 70?

If cost 639,639 to level up from 50 - 60. So, to level from 60 - 70 add another 100k, maybe?
  • Options
    With the level increase there should also be higher level droid XP events, along with other events, to do and that'll help. (I hope)
  • Options
    I'll at least level up my PVP leader to see if that will give me a edge until I can work on my other team mates.
  • Options

If cost 639,639 to level up from 50 - 60. So, to level from 60 - 70 add another 100k, maybe?

x2 cost lvl up from 50-60
    :blush::blush::blush:
    haha

This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »

haha

yeah its going to be at least another million to get from 60 to 70

• Options
    Shiro wrote: »

haha

yeah its going to be at least another million to get from 60 to 70

• Options
    Wasn't there also supposed to be another mode that unlocked in addition to the LVL increase? Wondering if there is also going to be some kindof flight mode since there are TIE fighters and X-wings on the cover. Plus is jedi Luke available yet?

@nickquicksilver via Twitter