New Anakin and RG

Obsid
108 posts Member
I heard the new Anakin's AOE is going to do a lot more damage to compensate for the possibility he will expose himself. Do you think this will counter RG more? Like have some other big attacker (QGJ, GS, Leia, Ray) to try to one shot one of the other teams damage dealers, if that fails RG will taunt, but the char will still have fairly low hp. Anakin can then do his AOE to finish off that character. Should be more reliable to finish them off if it does a lot more AOE damage than normal.

Replies

• Options
    We'll see. Lando does this pretty well already, as does Vader between the AoE damage and DoT damage before the player acts.
  • Options
    Works very well on Rey rg combos now, can only get better
  • Options
    Obsid wrote: »
    I heard the new Anakin's AOE is going to do a lot more damage to compensate for the possibility he will expose himself.

Nudist Anakin? gawd I hope not...

• Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I heard the new Anakin's AOE is going to do a lot more damage to compensate for the possibility he will expose himself. Do you think this will counter RG more? Like have some other big attacker (QGJ, GS, Leia, Ray) to try to one shot one of the other teams damage dealers, if that fails RG will taunt, but the char will still have fairly low hp. Anakin can then do his AOE to finish off that character. Should be more reliable to finish them off if it does a lot more AOE damage than normal.

You have to string together attacks, for example QGJ, 5555's and Echo on the same team..

QGJ uses assist which in turn calls 5555's and Echo triggers off 5555's attack.. so sometimes I can take out a semi-low health character before RG taunt fully engages.. its pretty cool

If you can use 5555's basic beforehand to apply slow on Rey that would be double attack later
    Post edited by Jedi_Yoda on
  • Options
    IG-88 does a great job of this now as well. Especially if the other team has been phasma'd or old ben'd and they're all suffering debuffs.
  • Options
    IG-88 does a great job of this now as well. Especially if the other team has been phasma'd or old ben'd and they're all suffering debuffs.

Yeah, IG-88 with Omega Fullsaide Phasma is very good, on the AoE and regular attacks.
  • Options
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    I heard the new Anakin's AOE is going to do a lot more damage to compensate for the possibility he will expose himself.

Nudist Anakin? gawd I hope not...

LOL
  • dirty_quesadilla
    240 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Anakin "exposing" himself. Gawd, I'm still 11.
    Post edited by dirty_quesadilla on