Bare Minimum? (Scoundrel Event))

MLGebra
343 posts Member
I'm trying to do this economically so that I can beat the second tier of the event without wasting gear and credits. The less I spend, the less time it'll take to make back those credits.

Here's my plan:
Lando 7* Gear 8 Level 70 (I already have him 6* G7 level 60, so this investment wouldn't be extreme)

Chewbacca 5* G8 Level 70 (I should invest more in the wookie anyways, might even 7* him once I'm done with Lando)

+3 garbage scoundrels ranging from G5-7 and level 50-65.

Is this doable? Can I complete the event with nothing but a hardcore Lando carry and Chewie to back him up?

Replies

• Options
    Try it and see...it doesn't cost anything if you fail.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    High Lando and chewie is all you need. It's ridiculous. Debs should make it harder. I couldn't get through Droid event with a high powered 88.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    i would say the first tier is doable which nets u 300k doing it twice i dunno about the level 70 one though.
  • Options
    I tried fully maxed Lando on the hard one and beat with Lando alone in 4 tries. He has nasty AOE and health Steal
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Beat both credit heists with
    5* lando lv 73 g8
    5* boba lv 70 g7
    5* cad lv 67 g7
    4* chewy lv 57 g7
    2* ME lv 6 g1

Gear 7 makes biggest difference
  • Astris
    72 posts Member
    Options
    You might need a bit more gear on Lando. Admittedly, mine is 5*, and the stars might make a big enough difference, but he's g9, and I can only just beat it if I get very good rng with 4* g8 Chewbacca and 5* g7 Cad Bane (plus garbage Nute and Greedo.)
  • Bo_Chet
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I beat it with 6* L73 g8 Lando and four other worthless toons. Cad was useful because of his stun, boba and chewy were good because they were someone else to shoot at, dengar was good because he was there and you need 5 scoundrels.
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bo_Chet wrote: »
    boba and chewy were good because they were someone else to shoot at, dengar was good because he was there and you need 5 scoundrels.

Lmao. Praise of the highest order for our scoundrel peers.

I got my Boba to 7* g8 level 73 a long time ago (when I was level 73 lol) and had regretted it since. But then they announced the scoundrel event, and I was like, "Who's laughing now? Huh? HUH?!"

Turns out the answer isn't me. My Landoless Boba is not strong enough to carry me to victory for the level 70, at least not with a 3* g8 65 Greedo, 4* g7 59 Cad, 4* g6 58 Chewie, and trash Mob Enforcer. Ima have my Greedo up to 4*, my Cad up to 5* maybe g8, and my Chewie at least g7 by next week. If that's enough, I will cry, because I have 2 Lando shards and am not abandoning my RG farming for the famous stache.
  • Options
    My scoundrels are so weak except for Cad Bane. It was impossible for me to do even the first tier :D
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with a max Lando g11 and a L70 4 star chewie G6 and garbage.

With my Lando 2x crits would 1 shot with Lando at lead. He was gritting 10k. I think you'd only need about 8k though. So once your Lando can 1 shot on crit he is powerful enough.

Chewie needs to taunt once. The less proc your Lando has the more you will need Chewies taunt. I probably don't even need chewie but with half the protection chewie is probably needed

So test out your Lando in the challanges and when his second AOE crits for 8k you should be good. Do not put any money into the garbage scoundrels