Roll it back for the sake of the game

Jetlife
1367 posts Member
Roll this back now. I really don't want this game to die like this. Guild and I have put way to much money down for it to all be nearly wiped. Why did I gear and star up a variety of people? To use them in raids and GW. Nope just nerf GW. Raids were already a single attempt event. Now we can solo. This game is a joke. I spent crystals on energy for past few months daily ( like 6). And today was the first Time i did t care too.

Replies

• bologne
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Just do it. Roll it back
  • Options
    Thought this was a new song. Disappointed now
  • Kalcor
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Rollback should be done
  • Options
    Pretty sure the only thing that could keep me playing is a roll back and a rethink of the mod system. The longer they wait the less likely that will ever happen.
  • Options
    3o6Mbk35HCpCmDyfBK.gif
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    Don't worry they are fixing it by lowering the drop chance on mods.
  • Options
    This game needs a roll-back, now!
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    Is a rollback even within CGs power? What about all the purchases that have been made? Given how...awkwardly the patches have been pushed out, I'm frankly not even convinced that CG could rollback.

I want a rollback badly. I really do. My issue is that I'm fairly certain that the metrics over at CG are showing a spike in spending (people having last hurrahs or hoping for precraft 2.0 or even just farming mods), which will give the impression that the community as a whole likes this patch.This is a very, very short sighted view that can kill the game.

Please roll this back. Come back in a week with the new mod design. Or two. Or something after testing.
  • Options
    They listened to you. They rolled back the drop rate;)
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Maybe not a roll back. But just disable all mods until they can think it through a bit more, and make a few more changes. Then switch it on again when it's ready and thoroughly tested. It's not rocket science...
  • Options
    Agreed. Complete rollback is the only way things don't just keep getting worse...
  • Options
    Mods are a joke. Just another way for CG to make money from those people who throw cash at games to win.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Well thanks for all the replies everybody.
    Been with this game since 2015. I always overlooked all the decisions that this development team has made, and went with hoping it would come out to be ok. Even after the money spent I've decided to call it.
    Just money hungry developers that DO NOT CARE 1 BIT about any of us.
    So I'm finally saying. But im done.
    Gotta catch em all
  • Options
    LOL, there is zero chance of a rollback. You want them to take mods that people spent time, resources, crystals and money getting within a system that is working exactly as the devs intended it to work? Not gonna happen. Read the dev updates. They tested this and it's working like they thought it would. They didn't anticipate the backlash from all the F2P people over having to grind mods. So they are nerfing mods but they aren't going to take anything away from people...that's absurd...this wasn't a bug or an exploit. If you can't wait a couple of days for mods to be nerfed, then adios...just helps the rest of us move up the ranks.

• Options
    i agree roll back the game now. if they dont roll back i doubt there will be enough ppl willing to play to keep this game running.

mods will be the death of this game if they dont roll back. ive played too many games to not in full faith believe that statement. id like to be proven wrong but i dont think the developers are the kind of people who care enough to roll back the game for the good of the game.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    Rollback agree completely! It's the only thing that's gonna stop me from quitting I think
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    i agree roll back the game now. if they dont roll back i doubt there will be enough ppl willing to play to keep this game running.

mods will be the death of this game if they dont roll back. ive played too many games to not in full faith believe that statement. id like to be proven wrong but i dont think the developers are the kind of people who care enough to roll back the game for the good of the game.

1. There will not be a rollback, no chance not with all the ingame purchases that have happened

2. Not enough people to keep it going ? lol I dont know how many people play this game but its a darn sight more people that post on these forums who are not disgruntled by the update
  • Philzguitar
    56 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Totally agree, this new system is terrible.. So many guild members have quit now and more leaving in a few days if it isn't rolled back somehow.. Betrayal isn't a strong enough word for this complete lack of tact or understanding.
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

1. There will not be a rollback, no chance not with all the ingame purchases that have happened

2. Not enough people to keep it going ? lol I dont know how many people play this game but its a darn sight more people that post on these forums who are not disgruntled by the update

Yes. A rollback is inconceivable. And the game will survive
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • SantasWS
    165 posts Member
    Options
    mods would have been ok if the impact would have been not as huge or gaining higher star mods would have been like with shards you have to combine many to gain extra stars.
    and normal battles only drop white and green and challenges better colors but all are 1 star to be lv up in time. farming a 5 star of the bat was the wrong way!!
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

i agree that there will be no roll back but that shouldnt stop us from telling them how wrong they are for not rolling back.

i work as a computer programmer and i dont think you understand how the industry works. sure there is a number of people who play the game. sure that number is over 1k. the number itself doesn't matter. look at how many people are leaving in mass exodus. rome didn't burn overnight but there were some steps that after they were made ensured the demise of the empire.

they cannot sustain the hit on the brand which goes beyond just this one game. when you have lots of hard core gamers saying not only done with the game but done with ea that will hurt them more than i think you or the dev team realize at this point.

i am a vegetarian and this situation is like serving someone vegetarian for months and then someone putting two meals out in front of me when they know i am vegetarian that both have meat. one is chicken and one is steak. im not going to eat either one. what ea just did using this analogy is the same.

they gave a vegetarian a meal with meat and then said hey were are sorry were just going to scrape the meat out of the dish and give you back the meal with the meat removed. it doesnt work that way. once its been the meal has been cooked with meat you cant just seperate it and call it vegetarian. you have to throw out the meal and go back to serving the food you did before.

no option is pretty in this case. but pressing forward with something that was soundly rejected before it was even forced upon us isnt a working option. the long term logistics are unmanuverable. unless a couple whales want to continue dumping multiple thousands of dollars into this game every week pressing forward leaves them with no money source and an image that they dont care and pushed away lots of paying customers.

any whales going to spend thousands every week to make up for all the casual spenders they have lost? i think not