GW: Getting Worse.

Mist_Passiert
375 posts Member
edited July 2016
Today's Galactic War was the first time in over 6 months I wasn't able to clear the 12th node. I cannot express how incredibly frustrating this was. If my guild wasn't doing a Heroic Raid tonight, I wouldn't have even picked it back up again tonight.

I understand you devs don't want Galactic War to be a cake-walk, but for us free to play users (I know you have no real reason to care about us since we don't pay your paychecks) it's the single greatest source of credits, which are more important than crystals for us.

If you have users complaining about Galactic War being too easy, add a difficulty setting in the options. I enjoy the occasional node that makes me think, makes me change up my team setup, but running into a team of characters who are higher gear than even my highest gear character and modded out to the point that the enemy Rey who is hiding behind Teebo, Royal Guard, and Ewok Elder is actually one-shotting (literally, 27K leverage attacks and 30K+ Flurry of Strikes) my entire squad.

I am already skeptical that Mods have broken the game. This encounter in Galactic War only serves to perpetuate that concern.

Please address this issue. Quickly. Thank you.
Post edited by Mist_Passiert on

Replies

• Options
    yup impossible to win gw is at times how about a chance to rotate trough possible enemy's of a similar power... or lvl or wahtever i'm not first on pvp why do i fight invinible teams?
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Options
    I've admitted defeat today on the 12th node, the first time I've had to do that in a long time. I was facing Phas(l), QGJ, Rey, RG, Daka. All fully maxed and modded. Even their Rey had all 5* maxed mods. I could just about kill off their Rey with my A team but then of course Daka rezzes her right back. After throwing the rest of my roster at them, I still didn't get anywhere.
  • Options
    This obviously needs a bump. GW is ridiculous. I'm not able to devote nearly an hour straight of my day every day to clearing a GW that is no fun. Barely completing it is not challenging, it's annoying. You've obviously shown the capability for stealth changes to GW, tweaking it without notice. Go ahead and do the community a favor and fix this nonsense.
  • Options
    I've spent maybe $2000 on this game so I'm not free to play. I have over 30 seven start characters and at least 4 more toons that I have enough shards to promote but not enough credits to.

Anyhow begining at node 6 my GW gets ridiculous. I'll have fully geared , fully nodded teams at node six where I have to bring my arena team out. This causes either my toons to lose protection or even to lose a toon. Either way this is bad. Node 7 and 8 are manageable but once I get to now I'm back to fully modded geared teams and I'll lose toons. Here's the thing even though I have 30 seven started toons only 7 are fully geared and moded. My gear nine 7 star toons don't stand a chance.

Frustrating even for p2p. Something needs to be done