How are you managing cantina energy?

I'm basically using whatever accumulates on mods and then a refresh in shard farming. The cost to mods is so much I can only have so many to promote

Replies

• Options
    I took out a personal loan and then invested it into this game. So now I just reset 10* everyday. 7 on mods three on farming. It's really easy everyone should try it.
  • CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    Options
    I only do the 3 cantina battles for the daily activity. All the rest is mods until I get my chars set. Then I will go back to mostly cantina battles
  • Options
    3 Cantina a day, rest on Mods until i have the Mods i want.

Then id go back to Cantina
  • Options
    Just let it build up and max out. Not like you get anything when you spend it
  • PushinGravity
    95 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    How do I manage cantina energy? I don't. I dump everything into mods to try and min/max them, then I wait the interminable time period for 24 cantina energy so I can do some garbage Stage 1 cantina battle for my daily.
  • Options
    Today I went back to farming Mace Windu with all my Cantina energy. Mods are out of control and I don't have the credits for them anyway. The whole thing is almost pointless now.
  • Options
    Screw mods, I'm farming lando for the scoundrels event
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Precrafting allowed me to finish Cantina, so now I can farm Anakin without the hard battles. Yay me. Yet another sense of accomplishment taken away by the mods.
  • Options
    1. I precrafted my tail off before the drop nerf and upgrade cost jumps. I did both the 100 and 200 crystal refresh and modded up as much as I could.
    2. Raids drop 6 dot (and maybe 7 dot) mods, so I will no longer be doing the mod battles. I'll just let raids be my source of mods since 6 dot mods trump all the mods I could get with mod battles.
    3. I will spend my cantina energy to 7 star Lando for the Rebel event.
  • Options
    BWSkynobi wrote: »
    1. I precrafted my tail off before the drop nerf and upgrade cost jumps. I did both the 100 and 200 crystal refresh and modded up as much as I could.
    2. Raids drop 6 dot (and maybe 7 dot) mods, so I will no longer be doing the mod battles. I'll just let raids be my source of mods since 6 dot mods trump all the mods I could get with mod battles.
    3. I will spend my cantina energy to 7 star Lando for the Rebel event.

This is kind of me. I felt it coming and went a little nuts. Still do some battles but I have enough I can't upgrade now and the t6 from raids is super expensive to upgrade and have 4 characters at 100/100. I'm finishing farming Anakin and then onto Lando probably
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Not touching challenges till i know exactly what the score is going to be with mods.... doing enough for dailys thats it
  • Options
    I did get one more 1 dot mod to use as my dummy mod to upgrade so i can get the dailies reward. I got lucky had the mod drop of the first try.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options
    I just do 3 cantina battles to ensure I complete my daily activities so I get my daily Omega mat.

The rest of my cantina energy is being saved to farm mods, hopefully when they bring the drop rates back up soon.