GW issues need addressed.

Sincasa
16 posts Member
edited July 2016
So I've been playing since April and now have 17 7* characters. 5 of which are gear 9 or higher. I'm finding it harder and harder to complete GW each day having to retreat restart retreat restart. My problems start around node 6 where today I came up against RG Gear10, QGJ Gear11, GS Gear10, Rey Gear10 & 5's Gear10. Team was fully modded. So I beat that team and work my way to node 9 this is where it gets nuts, from here I hit team after team like this. Most days I can complete if but this activity on a minile game should not be taking 2 hours plus a day to complete.

If I try to use any char outside of my upgraded raid team they get destroyed inside round with most not getting a shot off. I really don't understand why the decision was made to increase the difficulty of GW to this extent.

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Sincasa wrote: »
    So I've been playing since April and now have 17 7* characters. 5 of which are gear 9 or higher. I'm finding it harder and harder to complete GW each day having to retreat restart retreat restart. My problems start around node 6 where today I came up against RG Gear10, QGJ Gear11, GS Gear10, Rey Gear10 & 5's Gear10. Team was fully modded. So I beat that team and work my way to node 9 this is where it gets nuts, from here I hit team after team like this. Most days I can complete if but this activity on a minile game should not be taking 2 hours plus a day to complete.

If I try to use any char outside of my upgraded raid team they get destroyed inside round with most not getting a shot off. I really don't understand why the decision was made to increase the difficulty of GW to this extent.

And such is the issue with GW. Welcome to my node 11:

MQP7To1.png
    Ngfw0n6.png
    8GDvUnp.png
    Q3c5Oer.png
    4gNUJRf.png
    mO7MdEO.png

Now, for node 11, this SHOULD be a challenging squad! EXCEPT that I got chewed through this:

PkTmxBS.png

This:

IKJhUKm.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaand this:

vhtFhET.png

The beatings will continue until morale is improved.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Salty01
    105 posts Member
    It's beyond stupid, and all with fresh protection/health.
  • It has become BEYOND impossible, great the whales have a challenge but why are we experiencing the same challenge when we are clearly not equipped to cope with it, this game is no longer fun when you can barely make it past node 6 three days in a row! I've been with the game since release and despite the consistent promises to listen to our feedback nothing has been improved! Credits continue to be an unattainable commodity especially when you can't complete the galactic war and mods seem to only make things worse for me, not better since I can't afford to upgrade mine with no credit income... Another complaint about impossible galactic wars it's a cycle that is destroying this game! Surely the devs can see this?!?
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Easy for me

Screenshot_20160720_062925.png

With 39K arena team

Screenshot_20160720_062945.png

• MayCM
    124 posts Member
    You need stun characters with potency mods and it works fine