PSA: Dooku is the only one not in Chromium Packs

Naecabon
1243 posts Member
edited December 2015
For some strange reason, you can open shards/character versions of every character except for Count Dooku in Chromium packs. (This also obviously includes Vader and the two "free" troopers.)

So, if you're thinking about purchasing some packs to try and crack more shards for your 3* $4.99 Dooku, think again! You won't find any, ever. Trust me.

I've opened far more packs than I'd care to admit and I've opened many versions of every character in the game. Not once have I ever seen a single Dooku shard. It's... very strange.

Intended? Bug? Who knows! Just beware before trying to open packs with the intent of improving him that way. Stick to farming his hard mode farm spots!

Replies

• Options
    If the game interface is presenting accurately, actually there's a whole other bunch of characters that are also non-chromium. Off my mind I can name a few, Boba Fett, IG88, Fives, and many more. If the "BUY DATAPACK" under the character is void out, I assume you can't get it from chromium. I may be wrong, need confirmation.
  • Options
    All of those can be found in packs. For some reason, they only list some as "Find these in Chromium Packs!" and others don't get it, but they're in there. I've opened all of those guys many times. Everything, repeatedly, but Dooku. No idea what it's all about.
  • Options
    I know this is an old thread, but after reading your post about GoH suggestions I clicked on your profile and saw this. Anyway, I have pulled Dooku out of Chromium. It was about two weeks ago, so I don't have a screenshot, but it happened.
  • Options
    I know this is an old thread, but after reading your post about GoH suggestions I clicked on your profile and saw this. Anyway, I have pulled Dooku out of Chromium. It was about two weeks ago, so I don't have a screenshot, but it happened.

Same here very op character love him.
  • Options
    I pulled one from bronzium...never from chromium. I've only opened maybe 20 packs though.
  • Options
    I've pulled him from chromium. Oh full character and shards.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Eaywen wrote: »
    I've pulled him from chromium. Oh full character and shards.

I've pulled him also twice. To add to this I would place him as an ultra rare
  • Options
    I've pulled boba from chrom so boba isn't true
  • Options
    This post is very old, Dooku is in packs now. Naec just posted about it in our clan chat. You can let this thread die.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • DrD
    91 posts Member
    Options
    I've been lucky enough to pull him from both a Bronzium and a Chromium after getting him initially from the Dark Side Starter Pack. Those 50 shards are the only reason I was able to get him to 5* with how tough he is to farm.

The irony is I was prepared to stop farming him when I got him to 4*, but then I hit the Bronzium when I was at 25/30, which put me at 20/65. It basically forced me to keep going to 5*, and if it wasn't for the 25 from the Chromium pull I got several days later, I bet I'd still be farming hard battles for him.
  • Options
    The rarest chromium pulls seem to be Rey, Anakin, and Dooku (my experience).
  • Options
    I decided to open an 8x chromium pack, think it's because I'm sick today and I got ewok elder and dooku characters from it, seems I did a correct choice for once with these.
  • Options
    I just pulled Dooku from a 4x Chromium.
  • Options
    I've pulled Dooku from chromium. Not common though. Rey is also infrequent. Never pulled any Vader shards. I'd say Vader isn't available, I've pulled everyone else.