Accuracy mod

NtlATcR.png

What does it mean +1,5% accuracy ?

Replies

• Options
    Each character now has accuracy that can ignore dodge. You can see the stat on each character.
  • Options
    So is it good ?
  • Options
    I'd put that puppy on Rey. Flurry of blows would likely never miss.
  • Options
    Might be better on RG so that stun basic hits more often.
  • Options
    Undodgeable Rey hits... :s

• Options
    Accuracy mod isn't really that good either. So far I've only noticed it in the arrow spot. Which is where +30 speed can be, or + 6 offense, or +20 protection, so you have to choose wisely. I am kinda liking mods, just not liking the poor drop rate in challenges, and the expensive cost to level, combined with the fact galactic war gives out a paltry sum of credits.
  • Valariel
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Accuracy mods would be especially useful against dodge teams (dooku or old ben leader)
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd rather keep the +30 speed mod in triangle slot on my Rey. Hyperspeed Rey is awesome :p
  • Options
    Each character now has accuracy that can ignore dodge. You can see the stat on each character.

They all have an accuracy rating of 0% without a mod. If you have a lot of dodge leads on your shard they're nice. If not it's better to use something else in the spot.
  • RuySid
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Have you leveled that mod up to lvl 15? How much Accu % does it give?
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    Options
    12%

IMHO from experience this is a must have mod for specific characters. I have them on B2 and Fives. It negates Ben style dodge so you hit every time basically. B2 for very obvious reasons, takes the tin can to a whole new level of usefulness. I also have one on Fives to ensure double tap isn't dodged, and have boosted potency at same time ;)

Xio
  • RuySid
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Xioborg wrote: »
    12%

IMHO from experience this is a must have mod for specific characters. I have them on B2 and Fives. It negates Ben style dodge so you hit every time basically. B2 for very obvious reasons, takes the tin can to a whole new level of usefulness. I also have one on Fives to ensure double tap isn't dodged, and have boosted potency at same time ;)

That's a good idea. I was thinking on using one for my dispeller (QGJ), but it competes with speed...so I don't know. That arrow is great.
  • Options
    Accuracy is one of the worst mods (except on QG or B2).
  • Options
    I think it helps against dodges and deflection (special attacks). I tested on yoda because his 3rd ability kept deflecting. Helped as far as I can tell.
  • Options
    I put accuracy on daka. Accuracy bypasses dodge, stunned toons can't dodge so having daka hit is important. Give her potency as well and she is rarely dodged or resisted.