After Sid and Galactic War

12546141_1268283699854900_1216715813_o.jpg?oh=b51ce401b62d479d744c65efad244cfd&oe=569E117A

1. I just finnished Sidious journey to 7*. Who should i buy now in the arena shipments?
2. Everyone seems to have either Phasma or Lumi in 6 or 7*. I must really suck att Galactic War because i get like 200 green crystals every day and the journey towars Lumi is WERY slow. Any tips at tacticts i GA?
3. Should i continue to get Lumi shards or do i need Phasma more?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    In my opinion, you really should invest in lumi shards. By looking at your line up I think the first thing you need to do is even out your character levels with some consistency.
    Build a proper 'A' team and work down from there.. This should help with GW.

For arena shipments, the only real option is Ventress, IG88 or maybe Han Solo. Depends on what team you would drop them in to.
  • Utiniii
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Man dont invest in Jedi guardian and u will be successful instantly. Focus on Lumi than go for Phasma since you have Kylo and Dooku, you can make a dope gang with phasma as a leader. Read the guides about GW, there are tons of them here on forum.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Guardian and Mace Windu suck. Hard.
    Invest heavy in Luminara. Use her for GW, having 2 healers is great there. Once you have a good GW set up, you should be able to get at least 800 Green crystals pero day and farm Lumi more. Poe is great for Arena, specially with squishies like Darth Maul
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You need to level and gear your Luminara. 2 solid healers in GW will make life easier for you. Like others said, drop Jedi guardian and mace.

STOP leveling all of your characters. Focus on 5, your "A Team", until you can afford to expand. Always keep these 5 at max level, in the best gear available.

Based on your characters, try Sid, Lumi, Kylo, Dooku, and JC. That team should be able to take you to the finish line.

If a battle isn't going your way, retreat to reset the fight and try again. Do that as much as you need to in order to finish a fight with everyone alive, in good health, and CDs reset.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Double post. My bad.

• Options
    You should get at least 400 GW daily. You need to rethink how you are playing GW. I was able to get more than 400 the time I unlocked GW. Check posts on how to clear GW.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone, big help!