Did anyone even buy Greedo for $5

I had the option on andriod a couple days after I started up an account on my phone. Got the $5 Greedo offer. It appeared to me he was not even worth the $5, as I did not see any use in him.
Did anyone bother to buy him?

Replies

• Itscaptainphasma
    207 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Kerraii wrote: »
    I had the option on andriod a couple days after I started up an account on my phone. Got the $5 Greedo offer. It appeared to me he was not even worth the $5, as I did not see any use in him.

I got a dooku offer that I gave up on staring. I am working on him in arena. The devs said they are going to buff him so don't give up hope just yet. Also why not choose the alien that shot first?
  • Options
    I would buy dooku for 5$ in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    I did. Regret buying it. Only use him for cannon fodder.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    They have him now. Except, 1/3 drop, 500 crystals, $5. I suppose you can reset game a few times spending $5 each time and get him at the start. If you are not level 50 yet, it is worth resetting game. You will enjoy it much more on a new server, knowing what you want this time around
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »

Now you can 7* him with cantina energy.
  • Options
    Dooku at 6 or 7* will be back to the dangerous toon he was at mid game.
  • Options
    I never got that offer.. :o
  • Options
    I didn't buy him, but I have him at 7* and full gear lvl 61 now. At over 5000 power he's the strongest toon I have at the moment, when he critical hits to fire again, he does over 10k damage. Takes a few hits too, he's in my A team for GW.
  • Options
    I have Greedo sidelined for now. Maybe he'll be built up in the future as my options lessen...
  • Options
    I bought it on my alt account just to get some help with DS missions. I don't play him now but the 500 crystals alone are almost worth the amount paid.
  • Options
    Never try him or see him ,is worth it ?
  • Options
    He was so awesome in the movie...
  • Options
    Blam wrote: »
    CptCaveman wrote: »

Now you can 7* him with cantina energy.

His main skill is decent, his unique isn't bad, and I would farm him up if his special wasn't so useless. Thermal detonator is probably the worst special in the game.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    I have him at 6, can promote tob7, but don't feel like using 500g to do it. He was one of the first 4 stars I had so I promoted him up

His thermal sucks, but his crits and double attack are decent.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Kerraii wrote: »

I got a dooku offer that I gave up on staring. I am working on him in arena. The devs said they are going to buff him so don't give up hope just yet. Also why not choose the alien that shot first?

NO! Han shot first first.
    That means Han shot first.
    You can say Greedo shot first later, but not that he shot first.
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    There was only one shot, and it was by Han. The original theatrical release is the only one that exists to me. You can't change things 20 years after a movie was released, it just shouldn't be allowed. Glad Lucas can't screw anything else up.