LVL 90 incoming?

jhunt5252
65 posts Member
edited August 2016
Swgoh.gg has posted gear that shows lvl 85+ required. Meaning there is a possibile cap increase incoming as well. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I doubt it. We are not ready for it. Especially since we are all vigorously level factions for all these new event and challenges. I'd be surprised.
  • Options
    I agree but thereally are 5 pieces of gear on swgoh.gg showing over level 80 required now.
  • Options
    Sigh. That may break me. I just don't have the time. And the credit crunch is already terrible. It's enough of a grind as it is.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think swgoh.gg has any direct affiliation with cg or any inside knowledge?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    That gear has been data mined long time ago. You've been able to see unattainable gear for months. Ever since they introduced raids.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    Not the new ones.....where u need 80 pieces for one full gear
  • Options
    This is new gold gear that appeared this morning showing lvl 85+.
  • Options
    Higher levels have always existed within the game. High level bosses are almost always much higher than the level cap and usually have gear levels we can't get to either.

This does not mean a level cap increase is imminent.
    Why do people make grandiose claims with no evidence.
  • Options
    This is nothing new, this has been in the game for months..

Yeah a level increase will come eventually, how soon no-one knows. :|
This discussion has been closed.