Did the Heroic Rancor raid get stealth buffed?

Many of you have probably seen that the heroic raid is able to be soloed with Dengar. I myself had just finished maxing him and was excited to try him today.

My guild started a heroic at noon. I tried Dengar and was able to solo phase 1 easy enough but when I got to p2, I found that even with tenacity down, the Rancor resists everything still. A number of my guildies who regularly post damage into the 3 and 4 millions (with one squad) were getting stopped quickly in p2 today as well.

If the Rancor did get a tenacity buff, that's fine, but please state that these changes are happening.

Replies

• Options
    Bad rng. Happened to me too. Next raid I was back to normal numbers.
  • Options
    Happened to me too, tenacity was too high in inflict almost any debuff, except when the door was down, plus it happened to my guild mates too... if it's bad RNG, it is really surprisingly bad...
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • Options
    I thought I was imagining things last raid. I noticed a lot more resists than usual in phase 1 and 2.

I made it through phase 1 despite the resists. Phase 2 was even worse. With even slightly less potency on Teebo in previous raids, I may have gotten 1 or 2 resists in the entire phase. Last raid he must have been resisted at least 10 times.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    What's your Teebo's potency at? Mine is at just over 71% and he seems to lend a bit over half the time without Dengar. P2/P3 is way more difficult than P1.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    Options
    Dengar honestly hasn't helped me much on Rancor in the two raids I've done with him maxed out, yet. But I've had horrid rng on teebo stealth (and the respective stealth bug) and dengar slow even triggering.

Also, make sure not to use qgj humbling blow or teebo bring low while tenacity down is applied, it will remove tenacity down.. Known bug.
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    TreTuna wrote: »
    Dengar honestly hasn't helped me much on Rancor in the two raids I've done with him maxed out, yet. But I've had horrid rng on teebo stealth (and the respective stealth bug) and dengar slow even triggering.

Also, make sure not to use qgj humbling blow or teebo bring low while tenacity down is applied, it will remove tenacity down.. Known bug.

Wow, really? That's a bummer.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Me and a second guild member today also had horrible luck today with Teebo repeatedly coming out of stealth, much more than normal. And QJG hardly processed at all for me on Captain despite having 105% potency. Bad luck or a change in the raid? We'll see.
  • enigma_jedi
    204 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    It is not a buff to rancor. It is a nerf on dengar. Dengar tenacity down is changed to "only negative effects". Meaning TM reduction doesn't get affected by dengar. So, dengar is a bench-warmer in that teebo lineup.

Dengar needed a nerf badly. No one person should be able to solo P1/P2/P3. Raid was not designed that way. Glad they made the fix. Oh, I am close to maxing dengar myself with 85/100 and gear 9. But i won't complain with this nerf. It was much needed.
  • Options
    It is not a buff to rancor. It is a nerf on dengar. Dengar tenacity down is changed to "only negative effects". Meaning TM reduction doesn't get affected by dengar. So, dengar is a bench-warmer in that teebo lineup.

Dengar needed a nerf badly. No one person should be able to solo P1/P2/P3. Raid was not designed that way. Glad they made the fix. Oh, I am close to maxing dengar myself with 85/100 and gear 9. But i won't complain with this nerf. It was much needed.

That's good to know. Probably for the best but it would have been nice to solo it at least once.

Gotta love how they release a character and make them super awesome so you dump resources into them only to nerf them later.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options

Was this in patch notes or just an assumption? His description simply stats Tenacity Down. So if this change was made, then it affects all Tenacity Down effects in the same way.
  • Options
    I feel like everyone got a tenacity buff, including captain's guards.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    I played a raid t7 yesterday ( 4 Aug 2016) and after finishing P1 i continue P2. It was first time my Teebo (potency 63) reduced tm 8-9 times. It was 1-2 times so far.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

@enigma_jedi got a link to this change?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options

Dont make stuff up
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting