Sim Tickets

A few points.
1) Why do I get 20 sim Tickets when I buy energy but only 10 sim Tickets when I buy cantina energy?

Personally I'd like an option to buy sim Tickets alone for crystals. Maybe 100 sim Tickets for 50 crystals or something. No energy with this package.

I run out of sim Tickets and end up needing to auto battle easy battles which is just annoying.

Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• Options
    I have this problem as well. Frequently have 100-200 energy with 0 sim tickets.
  • Options
    Not really a proble, as you ve said you can use autobattle for "farming purpose"
  • Options
    Not a problem... maybe. But I'd like to be able to log on and quickly spend down all my energy farming in 2 min or less. So as to save my battery and time. It's another purchase option which could mean more crystal purchased and more money for the developer. I don't see why they WOULDN'T put it in. It's a win-win
  • Options
    You get 25 free a day as well. I've personally never run out of sims since I auto battle easy rounds.(1-2 shot all enemies). I keep around 30-40.
  • Options
    I realize I get 25 a day from daily and about 40 a day from buying energy. However I'm constantly out because I'm impatient and don't wanna go thru the battle. I know using sim Tickets also nets 10 AP instead of a possible 20 if using an ally. But I wanna get done and back to work. Let me buy more tickets please!
  • Options
    3 years later I see this
    Have 20K Sim tickets
  • Options
    You get a lot of sim tickets from fleet arena payout. I ran into this problem up until I was doing fleet. You get 150 every day just from fleet arena. Those will add up pretty quickly. So just wait until you get to the fleet and then you won’t run out as easily.(or ever probably)
  • Options
    Valaraukar wrote: »
    3 years later I see this
    Have 20K Sim tickets

So?
  • Options
    Valaraukar wrote: »
    3 years later I see this
    Have 20K Sim tickets

Same, I now have 34K
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    A few points.
    1) Why do I get 20 sim Tickets when I buy energy but only 10 sim Tickets when I buy cantina energy?

Personally I'd like an option to buy sim Tickets alone for crystals. Maybe 100 sim Tickets for 50 crystals or something. No energy with this package.

I run out of sim Tickets and end up needing to auto battle easy battles which is just annoying.

Anyone else have this problem?

ddr8cudv75wh.jpeg

Later in the game you will never have to worry about running out.
  • Options
    @3pourr2 it’s a three year old necro
  • Options
    @3pourr2 it’s a three year old necro

Ya it hit me after I posted then I looked at the date. Smh holiday necros are so popular this year.
  • Options
    Yea, it’s rather comical
  • Options
    I thought someone was feeling nostalgic lol
This discussion has been closed.