Will clones shards become easier to get eventually?

I run Cody, Rex, and CS at 5* with Anakin and Luminara in PVP and anything else that's not a dark side battle. My server's top 10 (which I'm in) are all level 52-55 so this works for now.

To get to them to the point where I can do this has not been cheap, and I've pulled back the amounts of cash I'm sending to EA daily.

Should I start developing other long term options since eventually I'll need them at 7* to compete, or do you guys see Rex and Cody shards becoming something available in the guild, cantina, or GW shops?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes they will become farmable at some point I don't think anyone has given a timeline.

But yes if you want to stay competitive and not spend more money you will need to shift your long term plan.
  • Options
    Eventually? Yes. When? That's the real question.

As for Rex and Cody:

I think Rex will be available sometime in the near future since he's already been out for a while. Maybe 2-3 months would be my guess.

Cody shouldn't be released until sometime next year since he was just recently added. If you're lucky though, EA might release him like they're planning to do to Wedge (slap in the face to people who bought him).

Ultimately though, I wouldn't invest too much into clones. For one, they're expensive. For two, there are better teams out right now (looking at Palpatine).
  • Darthisthenight
    386 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ok. I wish they'd do something like they just did for rebel shards.

I don't mind paying, throwing cash at chromium data packs to get more Zam Wessell shards just got really old.
  • Options
    you could get higher in arena rankings just spend more lol
  • Options
    I'm on the same thing
  • Options
    I buy Chromiums about 1 to 2 times (not with real money but crystals) a week and 80% of the time get 10 Cody shards. If you are in a good arena rank and want more clones, go Chromium.