Gotta be fair

I was pretty harsh on EA the last few months over the MOD debacle, GW difficulty, and credit crunch. Over the last month, the game has undergone a bit of an overhaul. I am finding more opportunities to obtain credits, GW is still challenging but at least it is doable, and I think MODS are more or less balanced now. Some may disagree but if I am honest with myself, the game has become more enjoyable for me again and I wanted to put that out there.

Replies

• Options
    not that I think my opinion has any influence over anyone.
  • Options
    Love the Cantina-energy improvement, and the new Heists for Credits and Training Droids! Helps alot.
  • Options
    Love the Cantina-energy improvement, and the new Heists for Credits and Training Droids! Helps alot.

forgot about cantina energy. I agree on that as well
  • Options
    I wholeheartedly agree. People say the devs don't listen to feedback but they've clearly had an ear to the ground about credits, cantina energy, mods etc.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    They listened. And they delivered. Salute to them!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Pierce wrote: »
    I was pretty harsh on EA the last few months over the MOD debacle, GW difficulty, and credit crunch. Over the last month, the game has undergone a bit of an overhaul. I am finding more opportunities to obtain credits, GW is still challenging but at least it is doable, and I think MODS are more or less balanced now. Some may disagree but if I am honest with myself, the game has become more enjoyable for me again and I wanted to put that out there.

The rhetoric around here has been bad the last few months. Myself included, I didn't really expect the devs to listen. Thank jebus I was wrong. Bravo EA!