Anybody running out of sim tickets too?

Just noticed, I am down from 900+ to 500. What's happening?

Replies

• Options
    You are using them......

Just think about your patterns:
    -Lets say two energy refreshes. Sim them all on a 10 energy node, that uses them up with none left over, presuming you dont get any dropped.
    -Cantina refresh gives you ten or so, which is easy to blow if you are farming a node that is less than 10 or 12 with no ticket profit.
    -Energy and cantina extras throughout the day using the sims.
    -8 Tickets gone every day if you sim the challanges. Thats 64 gone per week, not including all the extra over the normal 8 on sunday.
    -You get 25 extra tickets per day from dailys.

You are using your stash over time and not realising it. Like a crab, you are being slow boiled =)
  • Options
    9k stickets and still gaining, because I mainly do high energy nodes. But slower since challenges are now done with tickets as well.
  • Options
    I have 15k sim tickets. Still gaining slowly
  • Options
    Polarice wrote: »
    You are using them......

-Lets say two energy refreshes. Sim them all on a 10 energy node, that uses them up with none left over, presuming you dont get any dropped.
    -Cantina refresh gives you ten or so, which is easy to blow if you are farming a node that is less than 10 or 12 with no ticket profit.
    -8 Tickets gone every day if you sim the challanges. Thats 64 gone per week, not including all the extra over the normal 8 on sunday.

You are using your stash over time and not realising it. Like a crab, you are being slow boiled =)

Exactly what I have been doing! Any advice if I want to get more sim tickets? Not buying them with crystal or tokens though!
  • Options
    Hellcat wrote: »
    Polarice wrote: »
    You are using them......

Exactly what I have been doing! Any advice if I want to get more sim tickets? Not buying them with crystal or tokens though!

You need to play some battles manualy, sim more high value nodes...
  • Options
    I've just run out recently. Which is annoying...
  • Options
    You are using them.
  • Options
    I find I have to spend time "Autoing" a lot of cantina and lower level light/dark path events. Especially if you are doing 6 or 8 energy nodes. It takes a lot of extra time but I managed to climb out of zero to 100 sim tickets. I have guys in my guild that'd love to give the away, I'd "Request' Sim Tickets rather than gear if I could.
  • Options
    Yup, down from 1,100 to 500.
    The multi-sim and being able to sim everything.
    Just need to go back to doing the challenges and a few other occasional things without sim and that should fix the issue.
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    Im 1400+ and always seem to be round that mark... I sim EVERYTHING including 4 normal energy crystal refreshes and 1 or 2 cantina a day
  • Options
    Yeah only 24 left
  • Options
    I only sim challenges on Thursday nights, Sunday and sometimes Saturday. Auto the rest. Auto run the easy battles.