GW shipments after 4 completed

I have 7starred lumi, Phasma, ig-86 and I'll be finishing poggle by the weekend. I've looked at the shipments and feel like I've gotten anyone worthwhile. Is there a hidden worthwhile character I'm missing? Or should I just save for update?
Ally Code: 911-389-156

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ****, how? Lol I didn't think it was possible to have more than 2 7 star characters this early in the game from GW.

Anyways, get resistance pilot next. He puts out some crazy damage, has good health compared to other glass cannons and works well with the ever popular Poe
  • Options
    Hey thanks man. I'll take a look at him. I've been playing since hard release. Day 1. And I've only not fully completed like 2 gw. I've had great rng with gw. Which will prolly now stop since I said that
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yeah no problem. Hopefully your luck will continue - mine ran out today for the first time in weeks lol.

Btw, what do you think of the lineup I'm building?

Luke (leader) Poe, Rey, Lumi, Poggle

It's a tenacity build and I haven't heard of anyone trying to run something like it before. Do you think it will be too slow?
  • Options
    What about nightsister initiate? She has some good HP. Her special attack is bugged, and doesn't scale up to the lofty heights that FOTP/Leia/Rey/Lumi/etc can hit. (i.e., she hits 3-4k with it, not 5-10k), but I still like her because she won't be one-shot by one of those aforementioned attackers.
  • Options
    I've also seen some pretty powerful Dathchas, and Biggs appears to have a niche role in some builds.
  • Options
    It's an interesting thought for sure. There isn't really a ton of synergy but the tenacity buff to Poe alone might be enough. Rey is one of the characters I don't have. And while I have read good things I don't really have an opinion. I feel like if I had a equal stat character to poggle I would rather use an assist character over him. Also another worthwhile note is that you don't have an aoe to use up expose before the opponents turn before it falls off.

Tldr I think it could be viable for sure but I don't see it being top tier until we see more Vader dot or droid teams.
  • Options
    DrPancakes wrote: »
    It's an interesting thought for sure. There isn't really a ton of synergy but the tenacity buff to Poe alone might be enough. Rey is one of the characters I don't have. And while I have read good things I don't really have an opinion. I feel like if I had a equal stat character to poggle I would rather use an assist character over him. Also another worthwhile note is that you don't have an aoe to use up expose before the opponents turn before it falls off.

Tldr I think it could be viable for sure but I don't see it being top tier until we see more Vader dot or droid teams.

Thanks for the feedback. Rey gets the most out of the tenacity, as she gets bonus attacks if she doesn't have any negative effects on her.

I'll have Phasma and Poggle 7* by the time I finish Rey, so I can test both of them out :)
  • Options
    I've also seen some pretty powerful Dathchas, and Biggs appears to have a niche role in some builds.
    Interesting I don't think I would invest in nightsister until they buff assajj(and Ashoka for that matter. They have 80 speed at 7 stars rip.) dathcha is a thought against the upcoming droid teams. What is Biggs niche do you think?
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback. Rey gets the most out of the tenacity, as she gets bonus attacks if she doesn't have any negative effects on her.

I'll have Phasma and Poggle 7* by the time I finish Rey, so I can test both of them out :)

Sweet man let me know
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Interesting I don't think I would invest in nightsister until they buff assajj(and Ashoka for that matter. They have 80 speed at 7 stars rip.) dathcha is a thought against the upcoming droid teams. What is Biggs niche do you think?

If you get Ackbar I could see him working in a rebel team. Otherwise, he's wayyyy too slow. I want to get Han and finish my Ackbar next and then farm Hoth Rebel Scout when I'm done with Poe. I could see Biggs as the 5th in that lineup: Ackbar, Luke, Han, Biggs, Hoth scout

Also, there's some "ship synergy" that may be released for Biggs in the future

I agree that datcha could be a nice niche pick
  • Options
    I don't understand how the ships is going to work at all
  • Options
    What is Biggs niche do you think?

IMO his niche is for an assist team (GS, QGJ, fives, 86, etc) and possibly a ship synergy in the future.
  • Options

No idea. You'd think the other pilots would already have them in their profile.

You could also save for the next character update and hope there is a new toon added
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    What is Biggs niche do you think?

IMO his niche is for an assist team (GS, QGJ, fives, 86, etc) and possibly a ship synergy in the future.

thanks. Unfort i dont have GS or fives in any kind of viable position
  • Options

You could also save for the next character update and hope there is a new toon added

thatd be cool if you assigned your characters into the ships to fight.
  • Options

thatd be cool if you assigned your characters into the ships to fight.

Maybe the next table will be ship battles and yeah, only the piolets can be used