Please help me

Im getting decimated lately in PvP, comming in low 200s, trying to get into that next tier.
Ive tried a bunch of different combos but since i have no idea what toons im up against its no point.

Here are my guys:
(Toon lvl star gear power)
JC 60 5 8 4.0k
Maul 60 4 7 3.2k
Sid 58 6 7 4.0k
Vader 58 4 7 3.5k
Phas 60 4 7 3.0k
Poggle 55 6 7 4.0k
5s 58 5 7 3.5k

I know what ur thinking and yes im working on lumi. Phasma is 3 shipments away from 5 stars, and then ill get lumi up to 4 and 5.
Here is her now (lvl star gear power)
Lumi 55 3 6 2.0k

But yeah it seems every fight i go into, mostly because i keep fighting dooku and sid, its a stun followed by dem blows, and if i use dem blows, dooku piles on another 2 attacks and hes at the point where each stab is like 1.5k. Sids heal block is also a beeeoch.
Sid, 5s, and JC are usually always in the linuep, with maul, phasma, vader, and poggle on rotation.

The issues are JC always gets targeted and ability blocked, vader has no armor and tho he has the second most health, he dies way too quick. Maul, if he can survive a hit, uses his AOE but then is decimated by dookus counter. Sid gets tareget pretty quick like JC. poggle has no armor either and tho he gives me that 3 rounds of buffs, he gets killed fast. Phasma, when she is in, is leader and can do her two abilites but dies pretty quick too.
5s is the only good one, with his 11k health. Mostly because he is never targeted untill hes the last.

As for the enemy, i cant even kill 2 people. With dooku slaying everyone, and some perfectly timmed heals, they seem perfect.
Sometimes i get dooku, sid, ventress, JC and lumi and i have no idea who to go for first because theyre all threats.

Im sitting between 18-19k power between all the subbing out. Enemies are 19-21K power

Replies

• Amnor
    116 posts Member
    Options
    You have 2 problems.
    Lack of high damage dealers (Maul is too slow and without fast taunt hard to keep alive) and lack of utility (stuns, ability block).
    You will have hard time till you build more heroes to cover that areas.
    The fastest sollution I see is to unlock Poe. Even at 4* he will be really usefull when you lvl him up, gear him and skill him. His fast taunt should allow your Maul to do his job plus he will work well with Phasma giving you turnmeter advantage.
  • Options
    Amnor wrote: »
    You have 2 problems.
    Lack of high damage dealers (Maul is too slow and without fast taunt hard to keep alive) and lack of utility (stuns, ability block).
    You will have hard time till you build more heroes to cover that areas.
    The fastest sollution I see is to unlock Poe. Even at 4* he will be really usefull when you lvl him up, gear him and skill him. His fast taunt should allow your Maul to do his job plus he will work well with Phasma giving you turnmeter advantage.

I have poe at 4* lvl 50 gear 5 just havent touched on him much. Should i get him to 5 stars? And if i get him and lumi to like at least 3.5k power what should my 5 man team look like?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Have you tried Poggle, Sid, Maul, Lumni, with phasma lead?
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Have you tried Poggle, Sid, Maul, Lumni, with phasma lead?

Ive tried it all. Except lumi. Like i mentioned shes not ready yet but im working on her
  • Amnor
    116 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I have poe at 4* lvl 50 gear 5 just havent touched on him much. Should i get him to 5 stars? And if i get him and lumi to like at least 3.5k power what should my 5 man team look like?

First of all lvl him up and gear him up. Stars are not that important. He will be dying anyways after taunt. You'll need him mostly for turnmeter advantage and Maul protection (taunt).
    Id try:
    Sid (leader)
    Poe
    Phasma
    Poggle
    Maul

• Options
    Amnor wrote: »

First of all lvl him up and gear him up. Stars are not that important. He will be dying anyways after taunt. You'll need him mostly for turnmeter advantage and Maul protection (taunt).
    Id try:
    Sid (leader)
    Poe
    Phasma
    Poggle
    Maul

Ill try that. Btw poggle is starting to fade even though hes at 4k power. Even when hes not targeted hes destroyed by AOEs
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Watching Maul do his AOE attack boosted by Poggle would be disgusting
  • Options

It is. It really is. Getting him to survive that long is the trick. Poe is key.
  • Options
    I think you really lack a fast damage dealer than can neutralise threats early. Maul is just too **** slow for that much hp. I would invest in Geo if i was you, much faster, more HP and still hits like a truck
  • Options

Oh yes. Maul is fantastico! Ie have Maul- and he is wonderful. His AOE is highest in game!
    Please share your victories!