234 posts Member
edited January 2016

Is a 3* Leia viable? 22 votes

Yes
13%
MelisanWillkimm98El_Duderino 3 votes
No
86%
TelaanEnigmaticienHavokTriggerCrossXcaliburWWJDlDarthVanioJTEJstupidfatfoolKitsuAerynNargoth33Andrewduffmc81BogsquashDonnieDrakoTony167BeautifulColtKYLO_SAM84EricKKoth 19 votes

Replies

• Options
    No
    I have a 3-star Leia. She does not perform well enough to merit A- or B-team consideration for me. Your mileage may vary.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    No
    Squish
  • Options
    "Viable" in what aspect of the game?
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    "Viable" in what aspect of the game?

Anything competitive
  • Options
    No
    100% no in the polls lmao!

Yeah she sucks at low stars. I'd be surprised if she even lived past the first attack.
  • Options
    100% no in the polls lmao!

Yeah she sucks at low stars. I'd be surprised if she even lived past the first attack.

This is why I hate Chromium packs
  • Options
    No
    She's good in today's attack challenge :)
  • Options
    No
    I was lucky to get her early enough that she really helped me from levels 20 to probably 55, but 60+ she's been unusable.
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yes
    But only in certain situations, without a better option.

3* Leia is my fifth man on my arena team. She's playing so far, but barely. Her and 4 star Maul are on the bubble. I'm able to usually keep top 50 though and she's been a help there. Probably will have to bump her in another week.

I block her with Poe though so she does her job of providing crit boost and burst damage from behind.

So I'll go against the grain and say "viable". Ymmv.

• Options
    I have a 2* and I have not even trained her past level 1. Untill I can get shards enough to make her 4 I will never use her. 8(
  • Options
    No
    I heard they patched her so she can't shoot 4 times in a row,
    No P2W character is viable unless you can fully upgrade them imo. If you had the right team for her and she was maxed out then I would say yes