what do you think of this team ?

i am currently building good team for arena. here they are :
phasma (leader), FOTP, kylo ren, poe, sid.
i am thinking of switching kylo ren / sid with bariss / lumi. any idea?

Replies

• Options
    I would recommend taking out Sid (he's mostly used for his leader ability) and if you want to put in a healer then I would go Lumi. But someone with a assist attack might work better (higher chance to call an assist) like geonosian soldier.
  • Options
    I disagree about taking Sid out. His immunity to healing attack and his dot attack are vital for my arena team where I usually finish 4th.
  • Options
    I have just started experimenting with this team myself now that i finaly have Poe @ speedcap.
    Atm using Phasma (L), FOTP and Poe (these are 100% vital for the team imo). Then im unsure of who should get the last 2 spots.
    My main choices are: Kylo 7*, Sid 7*, Lum 7*, Daka 6*, Stormtrooper Han 6* and Rey 4* (hear she packs a punch even @ that lvl).

Opinions?
  • Options
    For me, phasma, FOTP & poe will always stay, just still unsure for the last 2 spot as what @Maestro said.
    i like the idea of putting unit with assist attack ( geonosian, qui gon jin etc ) or even poggle over healer, still experimenting though.
  • Options
    Choices!.

According to the developers if you're running phasma the best choices are poggle, foo, and kylo. The last spot is a personal choice but i have seen luke strangely a lot with this team setup and he does massive crits once poggle uses his ability!. I'm experimenting myself but feel confident with the devs opinion so after im finished with sidious, lumi, fives, im going to go for the FOO and Poggle and see what happens cant hurt and i have plenty of time its not like the game will suddenly cease to be :D.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    Bruno wrote: »

there is a fantastic squad everyone can do: Phastastima (L), Sid, Lumi, Kylo, and Poe. I use this daily and win daily. I hope you can win too If not, you can spend crystals more. If you don't care, then it's best for your health. We in Italy love Pizza and sunshine. Perhaps in world, people can love game without being upset or angrry like Angry Bird!
  • Options

there is a fantastic squad everyone can do: Phastastima (L), Sid, Lumi, Kylo, and Poe. I use this daily and win daily. I hope you can win too If not, you can spend crystals more. If you don't care, then it's best for your health. We in Italy love Pizza and sunshine. Perhaps in world, people can love game without being upset or angrry like Angry Bird!

What does loving pizza and sunshine have to do with this thread ?, ahahahaha :D funny guy ?.
  • Options
    @MRFREE2PLAY90 : i understand that FOO have synergies with phasma ( first order ) but considering phasma already give armor penetration, poggle give offense up, therefore from what i understand, there is no need for FOO since he doesnt have anything great to offer, Poe will be great to fill the gap with his expose ability.
    therefore it will be : phasma (L), kylo, FOTP, poggle and Poe
  • Options

What does loving pizza and sunshine have to do with this thread ?, ahahahaha :D funny guy ?.

What American say, Why worry, chill out, or why so serious?

I say play video game and don't have cow!
  • Options
    @MRFREE2PLAY90 : i understand that FOO have synergies with phasma ( first order ) but considering phasma already give armor penetration, poggle give offense up, therefore from what i understand, there is no need for FOO since he doesnt have anything great to offer, Poe will be great to fill the gap with his expose ability.

This SO GOOD. You will win! I scare of you! I have that too!! I no use poggle, I use Geonoso Soldiero

• Options

And when poe gets hard nerfed then what ?.
  • Options
    Han Solo?
  • Options
    I like it, that would be a quite annoying squad to face. I wouldn't pull kylo and sid for healers though. The point of having poe in there is to use him as a shield for a quick burn of your opponent. You would be seriously downgrading your damage potential.

If anything, replace sid with another glass cannon.